Neville Longbottom

Sequel to 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 (not canon)
Year 4

A/N: This is a hint that 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 sequel might be a Neville Longbottom fanfic because he's underrated as hell. If I have time, I will make this into a fanfic after finishing 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒. Thank you.

- siriuslupinswifey

THANKS TO MY CLASSMATES

You finally got Wattpad and Discord: ShakishaKishokumar

My first follower, and close friend: xXxBananas4ever

Neville Longbottom was walking around his dorm, freaking out. Dean laughed and said, "Neville, don't sweat it! I'm sure she'll say yes!" Seamus agreed, "Yeah, if she doesn't, she lost a good opportunity." Neville smiled and sighed, "But I don't know how to ask her out!" Dean suggested, "Maybe you could give her notes?"

Seamus rolled his eyes, "No, no. You're supposed to walk up to her and ask her. She'll think you're confident." Neville was sweating heavily. "You both aren't helping. She's the daughter of Professor Lupin! He'd murder me if he found out!" 
"But he isn't our Professor anymore." Dean stated. "And plus, he doesn't have to know."

The school was having The Yule Ball, and Neville was thinking of ways to ask his long time crush, Arabella Daria Lupin, to be his date. "But still..." Seamus sighed, "Just-- just make sure she doesn't go out with anyone else-- especially Draco Malfoy." He cringed at the name. Arabella was a Ravenclaw and she was the nicest and sweetest girl that Neville had ever met. He had a crush on her since first year.

Neville nodded. He had to think of a way to ask her out. The next day came, and Neville was freaking out more. "Hey, Neville, are you alright?" Harry asked, noticing the panic on his face. He replied, wiping the sweat off his face, "Yeah, yeah. Also, Harry, did you get a date for The Yule Ball?" Harry shook his head no, "I'm forced to get a date." He whispered, "I'm trying to ask out Cho Chang."

He smiled, "Yeah, you should."
"Who are you asking out?" Harry seemed intrigued in knowing. Neville shrugged. "Stop lying." Neville sighed, "Fine, fine... I'm going to ask Arabella." Harry's eyes widened, "Professor Lupin's daughter?!" Neville nodded timidly.

"Do you know how you're going to ask her out?" Neville gave a puff of breath, "No. And the dance is two days away!" Harry chuckled, "Don't sweat it. It's alright if you don't get a date. But I have too." Neville sighed, how on earth would he ask Arabella out? He wasn't confident like Draco Malfoy, or famous like Harry Potter. 

They made it to Divination with the Ravenclaws, and Neville couldn't have been freaking out more. He sat with Seamus and Dean, but coincidently, Arabella was sitting near there too. He gulped, and Seamus smirked. "She's right there. You have a chance!"
"I-- I can't..." Dean reminded Neville, "It's only two more days! She might get a date with someone else!"

Neville nodded. "Could you teach me how to ask a girl out?" Seamus grinned, "You should've asked earlier."
"Yeah, you should've." Dean muttered, rolling his eyes at Seamus. Neville smiled, "Thanks," Seamus told him, "Look, we're always going to try and help you. Not with everything-- but with some issues."

Suddenly, Professor Trelawney slammed her hands on their table. "What are you two whispering about." She asked in her wispy and dramatic voice. Neville shook his head, "N-- nothing p-- professor..." He took a glance at Arabella, and he swore that she laughed quietly. Neville blushed pink and Dean looked at him, concerned, "You good?"