Headcanon #2

This is more of a Wolfstar and Dorlene headcanon. 

I feel like the only reason that Sirius Black actually snogged girls all the time (the fanfics are my sources) was maybe because he didn't want people to know that he was gay. If he kept going out with girls all the time, nobody's going to suspect him as queer.

The reason he could've done this is because one: he was ashamed. It would be kind of confusing as to way Sirius Black would be ashamed of being queer. Well being in the LGBTQ+ community was not popular in the muggle world, so most likely not in the Wizarding World. Two: He had a crush on Remus and didn't want to ruin the friendship.

This could be the more reasonable answer, specifically because Wolfstar is a very popular ship with Remus and Sirius. Sirius might have a crush on Remus, but doesn't want to make the friendship with him and his other friends awkward. Such as James and Peter. About Sirius being ashamed, maybe he was confused himself.

He may have wondered why he liked boys when he should like girls (You may like male or female or if someone doesn't call themselves any of those) because he was taught that he should only like girls and how liking the same gender is a sin and shit.

I also think that Marlene would've been scared to come out too. Marlene and Sirius (in fanfics and fandom Wikipedia) were some sort of couple, while both Remus and Dorcas came out. Remus maybe as bi and Dorcas as pansexual (I don't know much about her sexuality). Even if the two of them came out, Sirius and Marlene were too afraid to say that they didn't romantically love each other.

Maybe Sirius only came out to Marlene and she only came out to Sirius. You may think that they could just break up, but it's not that easy considering that the two families would've wanted them to be together. It wouldn't be simple to fight back because where would they go next? They would be kicked out of the house, and the family like Sirius when he finally ran away from the Black Household.

When Sirius ran away in his 6th year is maybe when he finally would come out as gay. AND WOLFSTAR WOULD FOREVER REMAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish :( 
Why did Remus have to end up with Nymphadora. She's nice and all, but it would be extra better if he ended up with Sirius. J.K. Rowling missed a good opportunity.  

After the picture of the Order was taken, Marlene would finally tell Dorcas how she truly feels about her, and unfortunately Dorcas would ask for sometime to think. And then Marlene dies in the hands of Death Eaters! After Dorcas dies by Voldemort himself! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Damn.

R.I.P. Marlene McKinnon and Dorcas Meadowes. You will be missed dearly.

Another thing I randomly think of is Petunia Dursley (or Evans) sending letters to Dumbledore about her going to Hogwarts. I honestly feel really bad for her. She didn't do anything bad for her not to enter Hogwarts (I think).

BUT WE'RE TALKING ABOUT OTHER THINGS.

I always had a feeling that something was going on in Peter Pettigrew's household. I think that's just me, but I have a slight feeling that Peter goes through a lot once he arrives back to his home. That's one reason why he befriended the Marauders.

Yeah... that's all for now!