7.

"What are you trying to do karan ?" She furrowed her eyebrows as he walked around the room to play something on the television . Her eyes narrowed as he came back and settled beside her . The couch dipped with his weight and she stared at him . Gently placing his  hand under her chin he made her turn towards the screen. Her eyes got glued to the screen and she looked curious when herself and karan appeared on it.

Apparently , they were on his bed and she was saying somehing to them . She squinted her eyes to remember when was this . 

Mujhe lagta hain na ki you na ,you are a  people's  person . You like  talking to people and you love it when people like you . par tu har kisi ko close nahi ane deta . 

"Nahi "

She turned to him , her eyes starting to  glisten . Why was he doing this ?

'why thi - " 

" Shh don't talk . Just watch " He said keeping a finger on her lips

Mujhe aise lagta hai ki you are scared of falling in loive . mujhe lagta hi ki tu dar gaya hai . 

" This point was scary bang on"

With every point she remembered why she fell in love with this incredible person . He was there , right from the strting. Even if he was casually lurking behind in shadows , or when trying to hide  his crush , he had always been the one to capture her attention.

She sobbed as and tears slided down her cheeks at every word. He looked at her softly and pulled her sideways close to him . Wrapping an arm around her shoulder ,he gently massaged her shoulder .

Tu apni family ko bahut value karta hai . They are always a part of your  conversation subconciously

Bahut difficult hai , tu  kisi ko trust krne se pehle bhut cheeze check krta rehta  hai . aur tere dimag me woh chlti hi rehti hai . But tu in a good way sab tu aise sochta hai aur uske baad kisi pe trust karta hai 

His reaction to her points was so wholesome . Maybe at that time she was so engrossed in making him understand what she thought of him , that she never noticed the way he laughed or got a bit excited every time her word hit close to home

Mujhe hai na lagta hai ki tujhe khud hi ni pata ki tujhe khud ko hi ni pata ki tujhe actully pasand kya hai

She couldn't take it anymore. Her body trembled in his arms as she sobbed incontrollably..like a baby. Why was he doing this ? Lure her into getting back again? Her heart strings tightened . They tugged at her built walls and she felt pain. Only pain. Pain of not being able to continue to live like this with him ever. Pain of holding back from him. Pain of seeing him in pain , and him  breaking every time she refused his advances .

" Why would you do this Karan . Didn't i tell you no matter what , this cannot happen" She flew her arms in air gesturing to her and him " We cannot happen. Is it so hard to get? " She tugged at her hair in desparation . she was a mess. Nothing was sane for her right now.

She pushed him away and stood up sniffing. He stood up to catching her hand and she struggled to free the hold.

" And is it so hard for you to get that I AM NOT GIVING UP " he said dangerously  and she gulped.

" Leave my hand . We are over and that's the truth.  Best would be if you accept it sooner " She sapt trying to free her hand. He twisted it a little with a force such that she landed closer to him. Her chest heaved and his too at her close proximity. Their  breathes leveled and eyes boring each other with thousand unknown emotions.

Just when she thought he was going to kiss her , she pulled back. Every cell in her wanted to do the opposite but she did not give in to her desires. It was physically and emotionally painfull for her to see him like that. Resigned . Helpless.

****

For the next few days the same thing happened , he would wait outside her house for her to come out. He would force her to come with him . He would take her to small cozy cafes , local stalls . A few moments and stealen glances sneaked in  between. Sometimes he would show her some fan made edits trying to emotionally blackmail her. But he also kept keen observation on her diet. He would order the food she was allowed to eat and wouldn't let her order making an excuse that he was on a diet and that's what all they will have to eat

Teja hated this. She hated how even though she should resist this ,she was loving this more. She was getting time uim . The last few days or maybe weeks with him. She hated how everytime she came back after his little forced meets as she described her heart would be melted a little.

He laughed a little rememberjng yesterday's event. They were sitting in a restaurant  waiting for their order.She had taken out a book right infront of him and started reading. The name of the book was " How to be around men when you hate them "

And he wasn't even kidding it was a legit book. He was thoroughly amused at this girl . What made him laugh was that she was reading it there , right infront of him , the name of the book shoving right into his face.

****

It was half past seven and she wasn't out yet. It was time for her collabrations shoot alredy. She should have even left by now. But she didn't . He waited for an half hour more. Rubbing his nose in agitation , he held the stearing wheel tighter. He grew restless each second. Why wasn't she here yet?

His pupils dilated when he saw her nother rushing out of the house  . She didn't quite  look fine. His eyes widened when he saw she was in arms of her father . She looked unconscious and he understood the situation.

Quickly unfastening his seat belt , he skipped towards them. No questions asked , only a few glances and curious stares passed , he guided them to his car. His father sat in the passenger seat while her mother kept her in her embrace at the back .

His hands shivered as he started the engine.  How was he supposed to drive like this. His whole body was panic and fear  . Every cell of his body prayed she was fine. She had to be. She can't leave like that . No. She hadn't even said i love you to him for god sake.

Composing himself he took off . Fastly reaching the hospital ,her father asked for her doctor that was treating her. She was taken into the emergency room and only then did the depth of situtation seeped to him . This maybe the last time he will see her. What happened to her suddenly ? She was fine since the few days.

" Sit down. She'll be fine. You know teju is a fighter Karan. She can't go away like this leaving us all " Her mother kept a hand on his shoulder. Though she tried to control him , her own voice was shaky.

He wiped a stray tear that slid down. This cannot be the end of their love story !  

*****

Do tell me how did you like the chapter. I hope it's not getting boring ?
comment down your feedbacks and please do vote !!

Sorry for the notification , i was editing !