5.

" You .. You look good " He shook his head of the wild thoughts seeing her in that crop top and tight fit shots . He wanted to say delicious , but he stopped himself. He wouldn't want to scare her .

It had been extremely difficult to get her to come. Even though she had promised , she was stubborn. He didn't want to pester her excessly and make her back away from the prospect of talking , so he just dropped a few mesages the last two days , asking her when will she be free . Her answer would be not today and he would sigh everytime seeing the same message . All in all it was extremely difficult to get her here to talk .

He guided her to the passenger seat and closed the door. He quickly jogged up to the driver's seat and sat inside. He looked at her who was already looking outside the window. He shook his head as he saw that she hadn't put the seat belt.

"Teja ? "

"Hmm?"

"Seat belt "

" Okay " She said and looked outside again .

" Tejaa " He said a little loud that brought her out of whatever world she was in .

"What ? "

" Put your seatbelt " He ordered

" Ohh " She took the belt . His constant gaze on her made her nervous making her fumble with the seat belt. She cussed mentally for her inabilty to even put the belt.

Her breathe hitched as his hands came up on hers , gently keeping them aside , he took the seat belt and fixed it for her . She shouldn't have but her mind went back to how his rough and big hands roamed all over body and touched her everywhere.

His face was centimeters apart from her and all he wanted to do was grab her and kiss her . She felt blood rising in her body the way he was close to her .

Their eyes locked and it felt like some spark happened. His hands gently came up to her lips tracing the soft wet lips of her slowly as if memorising them . She gulped at the touch on her lips and tilted her head backwards a little at the sensation it gave her .

He looked into her eyes totally intoxicated by her . Her closed eyes somewhat gave him pride in the effect that he has on her . He looked at her lips again , his hands still at the side which held the now fixed belt as he caged her a little.

Her eyes snapped open at the loud noice of horn and she instantly kept her hands on his chest to push him a little. He cleared his throat , coming out of his dreamland and sat on his seat back .

The drive was silent . Throughout the ride , they kept stealing glances of each other . Not to mention the awkwardness that was there after the earlier moment. It would also be futile to deny that the sexual tension wasn't evident . It was . Everytime he looked at her ,his gaze dropped to her lips , her exposed legs and waist that invited him to devour them .

Karan stopped the car and she looked outside angling her head to look at the place . They were at a cafe ,it was small but cozy . They stepped outside and she controlled a sharp breathe as his hands touched her back guiding her inside. They walked quickly ,and the employee took them to a private cabin , which she knew he had reserved .

" Sit " He said as he took seat on a chair , while she setlled opposite to him on a wide couch. For a moment both kept staring at each other , none knowing how to start a conversation.

" So , Let's order ?" He asked handing her the menu and she nodded taking it from his hands , making sure to not touch her hands with his. It was getting difficult for her to not jump on his bones leaving all the apprehensions she had.

" Yeah " She flipped through the pages scanning the menu . The waiter came to twke their order and Karan gestured her to go first.

" Do you have butter chicken ? " The waiter nodded. " Good. One butter chicken , one dalmakhani , add one mix vegetable , 5 butter naans ." Karan's eyes widened a little " And yeah one panneer dosa .Bring me a glass of lime juice along with it " She smiled at the waiter and then turned to Karan who had his mouth wide open . She raised her eyebrows at him