Sneak Peek

" We are over Karan. No matter what you say , My mind is not going to change "

" I cannot forgot everything you did to me "

" I cannot forget how you ran like a coward leaving me to deal with things alone "

******

" But you listen to me carefully " He bent down , looking into her eyes with determination " I am not giving up on us . Not this time around " He whispered dangerously

****

" I am sorry I didn't tell you . Mujhe khud hi samajh nahi araha tha kuch . Aaj himmat hui hai apko batane ki" She sniffed a little as she saw her aai bawling holding her and she could see her dad trying to control his tears

****
His eyebrows scrunched up in realisation as he realised she had left her bag in his car.

His curiosity took over and he opened the files peeking out from the bag . He frowned when he realised it was hospital files. An unknown fear gripped his heart and he slowly opened the file .

He couldn't understand a word. He flipped pver pages , figures of her stomach , the only thing he could identify. Hos eyes scanned the whole file as he reached the last page. He sighed not understanding anything and was closing the file when the last line caught his eye.

His hand shivered a litlle which held the file and knees wobbled. He immediately held the car door for support .

'This couldn't be true . Could be ?' He took a shaky breathe , his mind going numb at the moment .

***

You'll get the next chapter soon promise. I am a little held up so decided to give you a guys a sneek peek if not a chapter !