4.

She stirred a bit as harsh sunrays fell onher face. She sat up a little rubbing her eyes . Feeling like a trcuk had ran over her , she fell back on the bed with a thud.

A moment later her eyes flew open acknowleding a completely unfamiliar room .She sat up straight hurriedly scanning the whole room . Her eyes opened wide at a picture of his kept in a corner.

She screwed shut her eyes trying to rember how did she land up at his place of all the possible places . A had flew to her mouth as it made an 'o' when she looked at what she was wearing . His shirt. Only his shirt .

She wracked through her mind trying to remember the events of last night that resulted in her ending up at his place .It all came in flashes in front of her , kissing him , the lust , the passion ,him carrying her to the hotel room . ' Hotel room ' Weren't they in a hotel room and how did she wake up here .

She groaned in pain that shot up in her head. Slightly massaging her temple ,she removed the sheets and stood up . No matzer what , or how many excuses she had to make , she wasn't going to stay here . Her plan was to leave as quickly as possible . No way in hell was she going to stay and face him .

******

" Good Morning " A gasp left her at sudden voice and her heels fell straight on the floor. Her eyebrows furrowed and she bit her tongue getting caught . She turned and came to face him . He was in kitchen , holding his tea cup . Her eyes narrowed as he came closer with nother cup in his hand .

" Where were you going? " He raised his eyesbrows. Something told her he knew she was planning to leave and was only teasing her by asking that question Nonethless she replied , clearing her thought , as confidently as she could

" Washroom " Her voice a little sore.

" The washroom's in the room you were in " He tried his best to hide the sly smile forming on his lips .

" Right. I wouldn't know that but " She looked away . She took the cup of warm water from his hands .

" were you really going to washroom with all this ? " he quirked an eyebrow and this time a smirk came on his lips as he gestured at her holding her dress, phone and the heels on the floor.

" Yeah . Any problem ? " She snapped irritated but regretted the moment pain shot up .

" That must be the hangover . Wait a minute " He left to get a pai killer and she bent a little to see where he was going . Once checking she wasn't in his field of vision , she bent down to take her heels and turned but stopped in her tracks hearing him. " Don't run away while i am gone " She double checked if he was actually looking at her but no he was in his room .

" Teja ? " He called her but she turned her head away in different direction . This repeated a few more times and he sighed . He just brought the painkiller in front her and she took it hastily .

" So you remember what happened last night ?" He back facing him he asked curiously

" why am i here ? " She inquired , not changing her position. she slowly kneaded her forehead trying to lessen the pain . She regretted drinking . She knew what the consequences of drinking will be , yet she drank.

" Don't answer my question with a question ." He snapped. "Looking at your reaction seems like you do remember " She took in a large breathe trying to for worss but her head spinned like it did earlier yesterday.
'No.. No .., This can't happen , not infront of him ' She shook her head .

" Do you regret it ?" His hesitant voice was what she heard last before losing her senses.

" Teja? Answer me " He marched forward demanding answers . He kept q hand on her shoulder just as in time as she fell on him backwards. His heart stopped for a minute .