🌺𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀🌺

Elizabeth P.O.V

I ran so far without thinking.

I didn't want to think.

I didn't want to feel.

I didn't want to run anymore.

How I ran to Sebastian's House was beyond me. My eyes filled with tears and my stained face.

I knocked on the door and he answered.

“Elizabeth, Hey are you okay? What happened? Did someone hurt you?!”

“Uh, Sebastian... I'm sorry this was a mistake I shouldn't have come here... I'm sorry—”

I stuttered trying to leave but he grabbed my hand preventing me from leaving.

“Elizabeth. Please.” He begged.

I chocked. “Sebastian... My parents got a divorce.” I confessed trying to pull myself together.

Sebastian gasped in shock he never knew that much about Elizabeth's parents. But from what he heard from Elizabeth she always described them as this great love that couldn't be broken.

“Elizabeth I'm so sorry— I,” Sebastian said trying to comfort me.

I felt like he pitted me I should be crying this much? But I did.

“ I should leave this isn't your problem I couldn't have come here we did break up...” I rambled before hitting a pause to think about what I just said.

Were we ever together or was it all just stupid teenage hormones making our decision.

I never stopped to think about it...

“Elizabeth.” Sebastian quietly spoke.

I didn't want to look into his eyes. I feared that it would hurt more if I did.

“I'm truly sorry about what happened to your parents but I don't think I'm the best person to talk to about this.” He said and he was right.

I don't know why I came to him, things are already so confusing between him and me.

And now? Have I made it worst?

“Elizabeth?!” I heard my aunties voice call.

My aunt quickly rushed out of the car and walked up to us.

She paused sensing the tension between us.

“Elizabeth—” she said but was cut off by me.

“Let's go,” I said quietly but loud enough for her to hear.

I held my head down still feeling the effect of embarrassment.

My aunt wanted to say something to me but decided that now wasn't the time.

She let me pass her on the way to the car.

I didn't bother to look at her. I just couldn't find the courage to face anyone.

I hopped into the car shutting the door. Soon after my aunt came in and drove us away.

I looked back through the front seat mirror to still see Sebastian standing in his doorway.

I glanced away from him feeling a slight tear fall down my cheek.

My aunt continues to notice me crying but still couldn't say anything. What could she say? She was also guilty of not telling me the truth.

She knew that my parents were getting a divorce and decided to hide it from me. Could she have been right or wrong about the reasons for not telling me?

I was only ten years old at the time.

Then why didn't she tell me when I got older?

I was already in heartbreak when Henery left me?

Does that even matter?

I finally started to find myself...

But now I'm lost.

The drive back home was silent none of us said anything.

My aunt was too lost in her guilt.

I was lost in my sudden sorrow.

We were distracted by our feelings too distracted to confront them.

When we arrived home it was already getting dark.

Today I promised Kurt to hang out with our friends.

But that thought has completely slipped my mind.

I came in and immediately went to my room. I lay in bed kicking off my shoes.

I didn't have any more tears to cry.

I haven't felt this exhausted in my life.

My eyes felt heavy I was about to fall asleep when my phone went off. I checked my phone to see three notifications.

You have three New Messages.

1 from Sebastian.

2 from Dad.

3 from Kurt Hummel.

With my eyes still struggling to stay open I could barely see without falling asleep.

I decided to go to sleep. I decided to leave my problems until tomorrow morning.

Best decision until that day.

A/N

Hey guys, guess this chapter's word count?.... Yeah I know it's a little short and the chapter is a lot messy but I hope you can make sense of it because I can't.

I'm at a loss with this story and might not update it in a while but I'm still planning on continuing it and publishing a new book. I know crazy but I think I can do it!

Anyway, thank you for reading you guys are a blessing💖

Love ❤️ & Kisses 😘
-GhostWriter