Black and white. - 🌺chapter🌺.5 (edited)

Elizabeth P.O.V

The next day I came to school after getting Sebastian to confess it was time to bring him down.

"Brittnay lock the door," I called out to Brittany as the other glee club members came in. I was excited to tell the glee club members about my plan and that it worked. Santana and I told them about it. Some of them didn't approve but the plan was already set in motion.

Finn and Rachel walked in together holding hands. With curious and hopeful looks on their faces.

"I don't know how to do that," Brittney admitted. I chuckled closing the door for her.

"Okay, Everyone here," I asked.

Everyone answer at the same time making noise.

"Um, What's going on," Rachel raised a question.

I smiled mischievously before declaring.

"We got the warblers right where we want them.", " And because Sebastian is a lying, cheating, scum bag. Artie was able to find a spy store that sells top-secret surveillance equipment."

"Not top secret, I just got a tape recorder. From OfficeMax," Artie cut in. Killing whatever coolness that was in the moment.

I rolled my eyes."Anyway, I hid the tape recorder in my pocket and I got
Sebastian to on tape admitting that there was rock salt in the slushie that blinded Blaine. All we have to do is tell the police and that son of a bitch will go straight to juvie!" I beamed as I hit the playback button on the record held in my hand.

Recording.

"Tell me what was in the slushy."

"Or what?"

"Or I could just throw this slushy in your face."

"You wouldn't dare."

"I've always liked the warblers uniform. Too bad it's gonna wet and sticky from this slushy."

"Rock salts."

"I would thank you but not throwing this slushy in your face is thanks enough."

End of recording.

I directly glanced at Kurt, He looked displeased. While everyone else looks like they just won the lottery. "What's the matter, Kurt?" I asked worriedly.

"We're not doing that" He mumbled, causing me to frown.

"She did dance with the devil to get it, imagine how hard it was to tolerate." Santana defended me.

"So he gets kicked out of school. The warblers still do Michael, and they still beat us. Look, I want to see Sebastian's head-turning on a spit, but I've realized that you can't go looking for payback every time the world wrongs you. If Michael went after all the heaters, he would have had time to do all that amazing music." Kurt told me and the rest of the glee club.

As much as I hated to admit it, he was right.

"So we're not going to punishing the warblers." He continued."We're going to teach them a lesson, and I think I know-how. I've reserved the auditorium, so if you'd all just follow me." He directed us out.

We all looked at each other before agreeing.

'What's going on?' That was all I could think of.

We took off while Finn and Rachel stayed behind for at least a few seconds. I didn't pay much attention to that detail.