🌺𝗖𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁 𝗗𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗧𝗼 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗱𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻🌺

The underclassmen alongside Mr

The underclassmen alongside Mr.Schuester performed In My life for Finn. For being the one who made the glee club what it is today.

This made us all emotional both seniors and underclassmen.

Elizabeth P.O.V

I knew that after this I'll be wearing a red curtain and a square red hat, but honestly I could make a garbage bag work.

Regardless, we knew that we'd be leaving one of our family members behind Brittany unfortunately she wasn't able to graduate with us. And I mean we're all very sad and wish she could come but the one thing we didn't want happening is puck still being in school...well high school at least.

And we all know puck can sometimes be a dick head pardon my language but we all have this brotherly love for him and I guess santana just tolerates him.

I can't imagine leaving him behind those poor new girls deserve the chance to be impregnated by the new bad boy of the school, not the old one.

Anyways I think Puck is done with this school and wants to graduate he deserves to.

Wondering why all of the sudden I'm talking about puck well that's because he's taking an important test for his future. And now all the seniors including me are standing in wait outside of his classroom anxiously waiting for the news good or bad.

"What's going on," Quinn asked as she came in from around the corner.

"Waiting for Mrs. Dousenberry to finish grading my test. If I don't pass its open season on all factually tries." I heard Puck shout coming out from the test room clearing a path for Mrs. Dousenberry to pass.

She had a blank face expressing no short of emotions.

Rachel tried to look at it but she wouldn't let her before Puck snatched it away and ran away, with the test to her chest, back to us.

"What does it say?" I asked with my mind only hoping for the best. Pick turned around.

"C minus!" He shouted holding it in the air while waving it like a proud flag.

"That's a Puckerman A plus. I'm graduating!" He put the test down and we all hugged him.

"Well done Puckerman," Finn said as we all hugged him. Then everyone said their congratulations.

Now we can all graduate together.

🌺🌺🌺

I walked alongside everyone as we were all in our red gowns and walked down the halls of McKingley High on the path to our future, our graduation. I smiled at Rachel who was walking beside me.

Many memories replayed in my head could this really be the last time we're ever going to walk through these halls again

I was waiting in line with the rest and through the thin curtains, you could hear Puck and Finn playing music that accompanied every senior on the school wishlist they got their diploma.

One after the other were being called. I was right before Kurt after Rachel. This had to be the most nerve-racking thing I've ever done. I tried to keep calm and not pass out from anxiety.

I heard Santana begin call so she pulled back the curtains and walked through. Then a different person had to close it I've never seen them around here before so I just assumed they were a sophomore.

"It's really happening." I mumbled.

"Yeah, it is," Rachel replied overhearing me from behind.

"Let's go out with a bang," Kurt said before his name was called. I chuckled as he dramatically left by kicking his leg and walking out. The curtains began to close so I couldn't see anything anymore.

I suddenly decided to hug Rachel. "Good Luck," I said she was surprised but instantly hugged me back.

"Elizabeth Smith!"

I heard my name called out by the announcer. I took a deep breath.

"No sweat," I said before opening the curtains. I look at the huge crowd before me in the crowd I could see a lot of familiar faces, teachers, parents, students, but unexpectedly I saw my parents.

I tried to hide my shocked face while waving hi to them. Almost crying at the sight they gave me a small wave as visible tears swelled up in their eyes.

I hugged my Auntie as I passed her to see my parents. The claps filled the auditorium alongside the music.

"Mom." I managed to say in a crying voice.

"You made it sweetheart," she said matching my tone in the voice. My dad then hugged me as I returned it.

"You did good kiddo," he said.

I smiled "Thanks, Dad."

I waved to them before going onto the stage. I shake Miss Pillsbury's hand as she congratulates me.

"You did it." She said handing me my diploma as she let go of my hand.

"I did," I said putting on my red graduation hat.

I looked around It was amazing and so emotional to see my parents again but I also wanted to share this moment with someone else. Sebastian.

And that's when I saw him looking back at me without breaking eye contact.

My jaw dropped to see him at my graduation after our breakup.

I put my hand over my lips. Sebastian smiled.

I walked beside Kurt, clapping along with him.

"Finn Hudson."

Finn got up from his drums and accepted his diploma. He held it up towards Mr. Schue as we all sun along with everyone.

"Rachel Berry."

She collected her diploma and moved her tassel to the other side of her hat before fist-pumping the air with her diploma and moving beside Finn.

She kissed him passionately.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you William McKingley's class of 2012."

All of us throw our hats off our heads and into the air.

We did it we finally graduated. We were no longer in high school.

These past four years have been hard but it all becomes worth it knowing that it made me the person I am now.

I cherish every day every year every second.

I'm going to miss it...

A:N
Sorry, this update took so long to publish I have a lot going on with school but I promise to update the other book and as this book comes to a close I hope you enjoyed it and hopefully enjoy book 2 along with a new book I'll be publishing thank you for the support, reads, and comments.

Love💗 & Kisses 😘
-GhoustWriter.