Unwanted Chemical Attraction. - 🌺chapter🌺 .9

Elizabeth's P.O.V

Days before regionals.

°
°
°
°
°

It was the fifth period when Blaine and I were clearing out our lockers it was almost time for glee club.

I sighed Blaine noticed it but didn't bother to ask so I said something me and Sebastian have been getting closer lately a little and with the truce between the new directions and the warblers.

I don't want to be the reason theirs another show choir fight that puts one of our members in jeopardy.

... But still, I like Sebastian and I want to be with him but we haven't even begun to date.

"Hey, Blaine...If you don't mind me asking but how did you and kurt get together? I mean you don't have to tell me but-" I raised a question awkwardly.

Blaine turned to me answering with another question.

"Like the first time, we met?" He inquired.

I chewed on the inside of my cheek.

"Like how did you ask him out?" I said cautiously trying not to raise suspicion. 

But it didn't work cause he caught on.

"Actually he asked me out it was so awkward at first- wait why do you want to know?" He inquired.

I shook my head and then looked down at my shoes.

"There's this boy... I like." I quietly said.

"What!?" He said in complete shock.

I quickly panicked. "Blaine Blaine be quiet."

"Oh sorry." He said looking around to see if anyone staring but by now everyone in the hallway was looking at us.

I scoffed grabbing Blaine by the wrist and taking him to a 'quieter' place away from the peeping eyes of the student body. 

I released Blaine.

"Ok, now that you've 'overrated' we can have a conversation," I said sarcastically.

"Ok first question does he like you back? Or is this a crush thing?" He questioned.

I paused to think before answering the question.

"He did say he liked me and I like him too," I answered.

"I'm so glad you've found someone you hadn't had a crush or boyfriend since Henry." He said genuinely happy for me.

"Yeah, I haven't talked to Henry since the day he left," I answered recalling the memories.

Blaine and kurt have been trying to get me to date, someone, for almost all of our friendship. I had other boyfriends, girlfriends, etc, but we never stayed together long. Except for Henry, It's didn't ended badly he just moved to California.

"So does this misery man have a name?" He asked curiously snapping me out of my thoughts of Henry.

I hesitated to answer. 'Would Blaine be cool with me liking Sebastian? Of course not!'

Thankfully the bell rang saving me from answering his question I sighed in relief.

'Thank God for 'that saved by the bell works I know it's a cliche but I was not ready to answer the question and knowing Blaine he was not going to drop the question.'