"Come to Dalton with me." - 🌺chapter.1🌺 (Edited)

Hi, my name is Elizabeth smith but my friends call me Liz for short.

I moved from Italy to Lima, Ohio with my aunt Lucille. It's been a year now and I'm attending William McKinley High.

I've made a lot of friends and even joined a club.

Mckinley high's very own glee club.

I know what you're thinking about glee club for 'losers' but, I wouldn't survive in Ohio without glee club.

Liz's P.O.V

"Hey, Liz. Liz. Liz?" Blaine repeated trying to get your attention.

"What? sorry, Blaine I kinda spaced out there what did you say?"

Blaine laughed repeating the question.
"I said would you like to come to Dalton Academy with me."

"Dalton Academy. Isn't that your old school?" You asked curiously.

"Yeah, what about it." He answered obviously.

You scoffed saying. "Fine." You said causing him to smile.

At Dalton Academy•

"We're here." He said turning off the car engine.

You glanced over to their high school It was huge. "Wow." You said amazed at how massive their school is."Pretty great right." He said looking at the school too.

You guys got out of the car and walked towards the school.

Opening the doors inside there was a vast hallway leading to god knows where.

And a spiral staircase leading upstairs. You went to a lot of private schools back when you lived in California. but this one had to be the most beautiful you've ever seen.

"Come on I know where the choir room is." He said dragging me down the hall.

"I don't wanna be rude Blaine. But why are we here?" You asked him.

"You'll see." He answered opening the door to a room.

In the room, there was a group of boys wearing red and black blazers. Just like Blaine's old uniform. They were singing a song 'uptown girl.'

While Blaine sang and danced with the warblers. I've noticed a tall green-eyed boy staring at me.

His gazes made me nervous so I tried to leave without Blaine noticing. I was so close to the door.

So close but he grabbed me by the wrist. Twirling me around. Standing up against him I looked up.

Our faces were inches apart. I gulped. My face was as red as a traffic light. I pulled away. finally, they stopped singing.

"Blaine, I want to leave," I said. "Wait just actually come here to invite you guys. To my opening night at Mckinley. Westside story! I reserved a whole block just for the warblers and their new captain. " He said giving each warbler a ticket.

"Sebastian Smythe, New captain of the warblers," He said with a cocky smirk. That sent quivers down my spine.

"Blaine Anderson," Blaine said shaking his hand.