¿apologetic? - 🌺chapter🌺 .6 (edited)

Elizabeth's P.O.V

The next day.

°
°
°
°

Blaine, Kurt, Brittany,  Santana, and I were heading to lima beans.

Because Sebastian called us all there Santana and the others just suspect that his gonna blackmail us again or try something new to mess with us.

Regardless I was anxious. Sebastian and I kissed yesterday... And now I'm questioning if yesterday was just a part of his scheme and this was phase 2 of his plan 'was I a pon? If I was I can't believe I would let my guard down did he play me?' Thinking these thoughts caused me to have a worried expression on my face.

"You ok Elizabeth?" Brittany asked me opening the door to lima beans for me.

I shook my head shaking those worrying thoughts out of my head.

"I'm good Brittany thanks for opening the door." She smiled in response.

We entered lima beans to find Sebastian sitting at a table doing what seems to be homework. I sighed to calm my nerves. We walked up to him and santana was the first one to utter.

"Why are we here Sebastian?, We made our peace with the warblers so what do you want." She asked bluntly. Getting his attention.

He rolled his eyes ignoring santana.

"First of all, I called you all here to apologize." He announced.

We all gasped in shock, I did not see that coming.

"Save your surprised reactions I'm not done yet." He said sarcastically causing our reactions to be annoyed instead of surprised.

"Secondly, I'm sorry about your eye Blaine." He turned to Blaine and apologized.

"That means nothing to me," Blaine said angrily.

"Just give me a chance I have no excuse other than a lame prank got completely out of control." He said knowing Blaine the anger he had earlier had already passed due to the sincere tone in Sebastian's voice. On the other hand, kurt and santana weren't too convinced and still suspected he was up to something. Brittany was confused and to be honest so was I.

I just stood there as they talked.

"And last but not least, I'm sorry the Finn photos have all been destroyed, I want the warblers to win fair and square and we're going to take donations for Lady Gaga's Born This Way Foundation, Win, Lose, or Draw we are gonna dedicate our performance to Dave Karofsky. I thought you might wanna join us." He proposed the last part to Kurt and Blaine.

"Wait for the punch you know it's coming," Kurt whispered to Blaine.

Overhearing Sebastian quickly defended himself.

"No, not this time for too long I have everything like a big joke." He said as he inhaled to hide his tears.

'What the hell is going on did I wake up in an alternate dimension or is he really serious?' I thought.

He explained how Dave asked him how to get guys, and that Sebastian told him that he is about 100 pounds overweight and to stop waxing his eyebrows so he looks like Liberachi and to maybe just stay in the closet. He looked at all of us taking an extra-long glance at me apologetic for what he did.

"It's all fun and games-" he said but was eminently cut off by santana.

"Until it's not." She said sternly finishing his sentence.