Chapter 15: What have they Done

Start from the beginning

Vax just looks at her, and smiles, "Don't listen to my sister." he tells her, Keyleth just flicks her eyes back to him, "I don't know your people or rituals or what it is you think you're running from. But I know you. I know you care about others. That's what makes a great leader." he tells them.

Then exhales, closing his eyes momentarily, and looks at her, "Kiki, I believe in you." he said, she just smiles at him. "Thanks... friend," she said, catching herself as she looks away.

Vax immediately did the same thing as they kept themselves from meeting each other's eyes. Vex looks at them, scowling at them as she places the string on the bow. Kyria leans back against the leg resting her head on her temple, keeping herself propped up.

Jason just looks at her for a moment, then down at the crystal on her choker, seeing there were no new cracks formed even after changing her shape. "I thought you said you couldn't use your magic?" he asks.

She flicks her head, pulling her arm away, and presses her fingers at her crystal. "Well... I've been beast-changing for a long time, so it's second nature to me," she answers.

He huffs and wipes the last stain off his shield, "You did pretty good." he tells her, she just huffs, crossing her arms. "Are you mocking me?" she questions, and he chuckles. "No, no. I promise. I'm not." he assures her, she just narrows her eyes at him, "Why don't I believe you?" she questions.

He smirks, "You'll never know." he teases, Kyria just pulls her eyes and looks away, Jason just chuckles at her and leans his shield against the log, "But seriously though, you did well." he tells her.

She just looks at him for a moment, then looks away and a smile on her face, "I am pretty good." she said with pride. But he looks away and smirks, as he continues to wipe the blood off his gauntlets. "For a witch," he mutters.

The smile falls into a frown as she just looks irritated, "You motherfucker!" she snaps looking back at him, and he laughs to himself. She then bangs her fists on his shoulder, but he catches her wrists in one hand, then loops his arm over her, still holding her wrist, and held her in a lock.

"Oh! You fucking asshole!" she snaps as she struggles to break free. "Come on, witch. Show me this second nature of yours," he tells her, she just frowns, then looks for an exposed spot on his arm to bite.

Then spotted a spot on his chest, seeing it was close to his pec, it was a risk, but she took it and leans in, opening her mouth wide and chopping onto him. Jason freezes for a moment, "OW!" he shouts, letting her go.

She veers away, spitting out her saliva, "Fuck, you're evil." he said, holding his chest, where she bit him. "Gross." she groans, wiping her mouth and tongue. Jason moans as he rubs his chest, looking down at it.

~8~8~8~

Everyone was gathered around the fire, laughing as they were telling each other jokes or stories or just listening to Scanlan sing.

"She was a holy gnome."

He finishes and they all just laughed, "How about, what's the strangest creature you've ever killed?" Grog asks them. "Oh, that's easy," Vax answers with a grin.

~Flashback~

Standing in the room a dead tiger stood before him, Rakshaka as a sword was in his hand, "I will return, and I will find you!" he declares. Standing to his feet, raising his words.

But Vax just threw his knife at him, nailing the Rakshaka in the head, it groans, leaning back, and falls through the glass window as Vax retrieves his knife. "Uh-huh. Heard that before," he answers and walks off.