Lost

Luisa picked Antonio up and put him on shoulder. He seemed content looking around at his surroundings in wonder. I am internally panicking while keeping a bright smile on my face because I have no way to get back to the Encanto until the World Cup was over so that means I'm just going to need to look after the little stowaway. Still I remain firm that Luisa relaxes while on this vacation.

I can see Luisa seriously doubts this when she sees two people collide on brooms mid air.

"Now Luisa, while here if anyone asks you if you are a witch or magical tell them you are a squib," I explained to her as we headed to the entrance to the camp ground. "What's a squib?" Luisa asks. "Is it a squid?" Antonio asks and I smile at him. "No Tonito its someone who has magic parents, but they don't have magic themselves," I said. "And why should I tell people that?" Luisa asks. "It's just easier to avoid questions. Antonio, under no circumstances are you to leave our side okay?" I ask him and he nodded dutifully. He is such a good boy.

"Anyway we better get settled in quickly so I can write a letter before Tia Pepa causes a hurricane," I said. I say we have a hour at most before Tia Pepa find out Tonito's missing.

The three walked down to the edge of the large camp ground and got in line. As they waited Luisa decided to ask questions.

"So do you use a Port-key to get to Hogwarts?" She asks. "No Ms M uses something different. I'm not allowed to learn it until I'm your age," I explain. "Does it always feel that bad?" Luisa asks. "Yes, even seasoned users still feel sick after they use a Port-key," I answer.

"Are your friends here?" Luisa asks. Luisa knew of the my friends I found myself with at my school, Isabela mentions them too. I always described them as amazing and wonderful people. Isabela described them as annoying brats with a few redeeming qualities. "I know Neville isn't, Harry, Hermione, and Ron's family aren't coming until the day of, and I'm not sure about Draco he's never really been into this type of thing," I explained from what I remembered about their letters. I honestly haven't been talking to Draco much. I'm still pretty mad at him for what he did with Buck Beak and how he could be so cruel.

"And how am I meant to understand what everyone's saying?" Luisa asks looking around at all the other people around. "I've been given a document saying I am allowed to perform a translation spell on you and Tonito when we get inside. Everyone will understand you and you will understand them," I explains.

They got to the front of the line and arrived at a stand where a guy wearing horribly mismatched clothing stood. I knew that with the World Cup the wizards were supposed to dress like muggles, but the problem was they didn't see the reason for it when considering memory charms. That or they were just really bad at it.

"Name and tickets?" He asks. I took them out of my bag and gave them to him. "Mirabel Madrigal," I answered. The man looked at the tickets than at me and then Luisa and Antonio.

"Do you have identification for that half breed giant?" He asks gesturing to Luisa who was listening to Antonio talk about something. "Why would I need it?" I asked. He scoffs and says. "Obviously you don't know a thing. What are you a muggle-born that won a couple of tickets?" He asks. I glared at him, but he doesn't seem to find it threatening. "Look I see no identification for the half breed and only two tickets for three people, so stop holding up the line and," as he kept talking I pulled down my scarf and let my mark glow angrily with my anger. No one insults my sweet hermana. His eyes widened as it seemingly clicks to him what my name means.

"I am Mirabel Madrigal, that is my big full blooded sister you just insulted. The extra person is because he is a stowaway and I can't bring him back home. You are going to let us in or else my good friend the minister of magic will have you fired," I stated to him.