Annabeth hugged Tadashi as he thanked her. When she pulled away she wiped her tears and gave him a soft smile. "You know, there's a little something called fate, that Greeks and Romans strongly believe in. And I think that in the end, everything will work out. No matter how cruel fate can be, there is always a brighter path that can lead us to the most unexpected things. So just hold in there, something good is sure to come."

Tadashi let a small chuckle escape his lips at the thought. "Well, whatever that bright path is. I hope it's bright enough to get rid of this pain."

Annabeth smiled sadly, "We all know pain like this can never go away. But it can always get better."

Tadashi understood what Annabeth was trying to say completely. After all, that's what he had gone through when his parents died. "Yeah, I know the feeling."

Annabeth nodded before glancing over to her boyfriend who now sat with his head in his hands. Tadashi walked over to him before crouching down in front of Percy. "Hey, Percy."

Percy glanced up with bloodshot eyes. "What's up." Tadashi asked not knowing exactly what to say.

Percy rolled his eyes, "The sky, dude."

Tadashi gave him a small smile. It was good to see that he at least had his sarcasm. "Sorry. I won't ask if you're okay, because I know you're not and neither am I. I just want you to know that your not alone. You have thirteen other people mourning (y/n), including me. And I'm not trying to tell you what to do or anything, but I think you would feel a little better if you had people to talk to instead of sitting here alone."

"You know Tadashi, I actually really like you. You're not so bad, and I'm glad (y/n) had someone like you to be with when she came here." Percy said, as Tadashi offered him a hand up to stand.

"Thanks."

"To bad you couldn't be my brother in law eh? I like Hiro too. That kid is wicked cool." Percy joked and Tadashi's heart fell.

He wanted to be with you for the rest of his life if he could. This kind of pain was stronger than any kind he's ever felt. There's nothing like losing the one person you wished to spend your whole life with, and not even getting the chance to tell them.

Percy noticed how Tadashi's face fell and he frowned. "Oh man, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to-"

"It's fine. It just hit me that, no matter how much I want to tell (y/n) that I love her one more time, or ask her to spend the rest of her life with me, it won't happen. And I think that just makes it hurt that much more." Tadashi said and Percy gave him a sympathetic look.

"I feel you. I don't know what I would do if I lost Annabeth, and I never got to ask her to marry me. I'm pretty sure she's my soul mate and I think my sister was yours. But fate works in mysterious ways." Percy replied and Tadashi glanced at him.

"Do you really believe that this was (y/n)'s fate?" Tadashi asked and Percy shrugged.

"There's actually a small part of me that believes she's not dead. (Y/n) is too strong willed to let herself go out like this. I know she would try to find every possible way to come back. But, if she really thought that she couldn't make it, then it must've really been bad." That made Tadashi think.

"So this is random but you have water powers right? So your the son of, um Poseidon, right?" Tadashi asked and Percy nodded.

"So then if (y/n) has fire and water powers, but is your sister and Leo's niece then her mother was, what? With your dad, but Leo's older sister?"

Percy helped him out by explaining, "Yeah, so her mom was the daughter of Hephaestus, the God of fire and a few other things that have to do with making stuff. But she had (y/n) with my father, the God of the sea so that makes her my half sister and technically Leo's niece. Why though?"