𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟲𝟴

"Not bad, it's pretty comfortable."

You looked at yourself in the mirror, wearing an all black uniform.

"It should be comfortable and easy to move in." Gaeul zipped up her uniform which was identical to yours.

The day of the ship's arrival had finally come and everyone was preparing.

Your uniform was water proof and had a hoodie and pants to it.

Alongside a pair of shoes that prevented you from slipping.

"It's time to go soon, let's get outside." Gaeul opened the door.

"Right." You nodded.

You two made it down stairs to see everyone else in their uniform.

"Let's go."

As soon as you stepped outside the door, you saw the Taekwondo van and Taehun in the driver's seat.

'Hell no, he's driving?' You were worried after what happened before.

The memory of Taehun crashing the van into a wall from a few months ago has been engraved into your mind.

The door to the van slid open and you entered.

Inside, there were two tables with laptops on them for keeping things in check.

There were nine of you so this was going to be a pretty cramped ride.

You walked over to the front where Taehun was.

"You sure you're not gonna crash this thing again?" You asked.

"Sit your ass down, I've learned a thing or two." He turned on the car.

As soon as everyone got in you were off to go.

"Just remember the brakes are on the left, not the right." You reminded him.

You did this because of what he said last time 'Aren't the brakes on the right side? When did they change sides?'

"I know now, sit down before you go flying back there." He started driving slowly.

Eventually, you sat on the floor of the van.

It was extremely crowded inside, your shoulders were against Gyeoul and Gaeul's.

"I feel fucking claustrophobic, can you move over?" Gyeoul spoke in annoyance.

"I can't, I'm right against Gaeul over here." You explained.

"Don't complain, you have no choice." Wangguk told his sister.

The pink haired girl let out a loud sigh before closing her eyes.

Every now and then the car made a sudden turn which scared you a lot.

'I swear, we'll die before even getting there.'

Luckily, you all got there in one piece.

You carefully stood up while holding onto the walls of the van for support.

"Are we here?" You looked out the windshield to see shipping containers stacked on top of each other and cranes.

"Yeah, I just need to drive in." Taehun's hand ran across the steering wheel.

The van made its way inside and parked after getting to a certain area.

"We're here, now all we have to do is wait for them to arrive."  Hobin sat up from the floor and began preparing.

As you were getting ready, you realized it was raining.

'Hope that doesn't become a problem.'

"MOVE YOUR FUCKING CAR! OPEN YOUR DAMN DOOR!" You heard a loud yell from outside then the noise of someone kicking the door of the van.