𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰𝟳

Your eyes slowly opened, showing you a familiar white ceiling.

The only sound you could hear were the beeps of a heart monitor.

I'm at the hospital, you realized.

Looking over to your right, you saw your father.

He was sitting in a chair next to your bed and looked extremely sleepy.

"Dad?" You called.

His eyes snapped wide open and looked toward you.

"(Name)! How are you feeling?!" He leaned toward you.

"You don't have to yell and I'm in the worst pain ever." You answered.

Your left eye which got poked out by Seongjun was now covered by a huge bandage that was taped onto your face.

And you had a bandage wrapped around your head for the injury from hitting the kitchen counter.

"I'm sorry to hear it kid. Luckily, the doctor said your vision won't be affected too much by the poke. But you'll probably have a scar on the back of your head." He explained.

"What happened to everyone else?! Hobin, Mangi, Taehun, Snapper and Yeonu! And did Seongjun get caught?" You asked in a worried tone.

"They're all discharged or still at this hospital. And Seongjun didn't get caught." Logan said.

"He took his own life before the police could get to him." He revealed what happened.

"What?" You said in disbelief.

Seongjun committed suicide?

You stared into space, trying to collect your thoughts.

Seongjun was an asshole who hurt you and your friends but he surely didn't deserve to die, right?

"Oh Ms.(Last Name), you're awake." A nurse peaked her head through the door.

"I'll get your food prepared for you, so just sit tight." She smiled before leaving.

Soon, she returned with a tray of food.

The food consisted of rice, soup and a side dish of vegetables.

A stand was placed on top of you so you had a place to put the tray while you sat in bed.

While eating the food you decided to talk to the nurse who was checking your heart monitor.

"Excuse me, by any chance do you know how everyone else from the attack is doing?" You asked.

"Oh, Mr.Seong and Mr.Hwang are hospitalized here. And Jiksae, was his name? He was just released." She explained.

"Oh, thank you." You chewed on your food.

"You're quite welcome. It looks like you're recovering just fine, you'll be able to leave the hospital tomorrow." She smiled.

"I'll be taking my leave now, if you need anything please hit the button next to your bed." She pointed at the white button on the table.

"Thank you, bye." You gave her a small wave.

After a few minutes you finished all of your food.

"Looks like you're done with your food.  It's getting late, I think I need to go too. If you need me, just call." Logan got out of his seat.

"Bye, dad. Love you." You smiled.

"Love you too, kid. See you tomorrow." He grinned.

Logan left the room, leaving you by yourself.

Feeling bored, you pulled out your phone to browse social media.

And surely, the top news was Seongjun's death.

He took his life as police started to close in on him.

[This was unexpected]

[He deserved it]

[Lmao what a cowardly way to go out]

The comments said under the posts.

'It's already eleven pm.' You thought.

You were still feeling tired so you decided it was time to head off to sleep soon.

Pushing the button, you called a nurse over.

"How may I be of assistance?" She peaked her head through the door.

"Could you please take this tray away?" You held it toward her.

"Of course, did you enjoy your meal?" She took it away.

"It was delicious, thank you."

As soon as the nurse left, you turned off the lamp on the night stand and laid down.

You stared at the ceiling, starting to feel drowsy.

Closing your eyes, you felt a warm light on your skin.

"I'm glad you made it, (Name)."

You heard a familiar voice speak.

Opening your eyes, you found yourself in Seongjun's sushi restaurant.

"Thanks for inviting me."  You smiled at him.

Seongjun was in his cooking outfit, his hair was still long.

It was as if he never cut it off.

You noticed that you were in the same outfit as when you first went to the restaurant with Hobin.

"I'm sorry about everything I've done." He apologized as he started to cut up slices of tuna.

"I should've realized long ago that nothing was going to work out for me." He smiled sadly.

You stared at him in pity.

"I'm sorry about your neck, that must've really hurt." You said guiltily.

"It's fine, it was all self defense after all. And it's all gone now." He showed you his neck which looked like as if nothing happened.

"That's great, I'm glad you're feeling better now." You smiled in relief.

Seongjun placed a slice of tuna onto the rice, creating maguro sushi.

"Here, this is for you." He placed the food onto your plate.

"Oh, thank you!" You picked up the maguro sushi and ate it.

"Amazing, it's really good." You covered your mouth and spoke.

He smiled before speaking again.

"(Name), there's something I must warn you about." Seongjun said.

You looked over to the male in curiosity.

"244 is already making plans."

You awoke from the strange dream to be back in your hospital bed.

Birds were chirping outside the window peacefully.

"244 is making plans?"