𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟰

"OUR VIDEOS ARE MONETIZED AGAIN!"

You all cheered happily that things were able to go back to normal.

"But I found out the real reason why our videos got flagged." Snapper said.

"Huh? The real reason?" You questioned.

"It was copyright infringement!"

"What?!" Hobin yelled.

Apparently someone reported your videos for copyright.

You held onto your head in distress as you thought if you forgot to edit some things out of the video.

Like music or certain artwork that might've gotten into the frame.

You were pretty sure everything was okay, so why?

"I'm pretty sure we're getting targeted by a group, while we were struggling with Viral Hook I took the time to meet other newtubers who had the same problem as us." Snapper explained.

"A whole entire group is after us?!" Gaeul exclaimed.

It was just a hunch but you felt like this was the beginning of something big.

You were snapped out of your thoughts when you heard a notification from your phone.

Taking your phone out of your pocket, you saw it was a notification from Newtube.

"Trending newtubers recommended for you." Was what the notification read.

You clicked on it and a list popped up.

1. Seongjun

2. One Punch TV

3. 244

4. Yeonu Ji

5. Rough and Ready Channel

You've heard of all of these channels before but never really went out of your way to watch them despite being popular.

That night you stayed up watching all of the five channels you were recommended and even had a few laughs.

"(Name) are you okay? You've been yawning all day." Gaeul said.

You stood in front of the school as you yawned into your hand.

"I-I'm fine, I just stayed up late watching newtube videos last night." You felt drowsy.

"What? You should get some sleep! Editors don't get that much sleep to begin with anyway!" She scolded you.

"Okay, I'm sorry." You apologized.

"(Name)!" You heard someone call your name.

"Hobin?"

You saw Hobin and Snapper running over to you.

"Look at what a subscriber gave me!" Hobin shoved his phone towards you.

You took his phone and looked at the screen.

"Oh my gosh, it's a voucher to the Omakase sushi place! Our subscribers are generous." You said in surprise.

"Omakase sushi place?" Hobin questioned.

"Yea, my dad likes to take me to places similar to there on his birthday." You smiled.

"It seems expensive too..." Gaeul peered at the screen over your shoulder.

"Huh it says dinner for two, so who are you bringing?" You asked Hobin.

"Are you going to bring Taehun? Some of our viewers in our last live stream did tell us to treat him." Gaeul suggested.