𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟬

"Wow, were actually here."

You walked around Kstar with the rest of the gang.

Kstar is an event where streamers and subscribers can interact.

There were countless booths inside which all had different activities.

You looked around, careful to not hit your right arm which was still in a cast.

"And we're here as special newtuber guests to boot!" Hobin cheered.

"Boss, now we're a world-class newtuber!" Gaeul said.

You weren't too sure about "world-class" but you were good enough to be invited to Kstar.

"(Name), your headband is slipping off." Hobin pointed at the cat ear headband on your head.

Hobin walked over to you and adjusted your headband so it was perfect.

"Thanks, I didn't even realize." You thanked the boy.

"Hehe, it's no problem." He sheepishly smiled.

As you continued to walk through the building you eventually came across a crowd of girls.

"Oh my god!"

"I'm a huge fan!" A girl from the crowd yelled.

Curious, you looked closely and saw Seongjun in a blue suit.

Well that explained the crowd of girls.

"Congratulations on the award you're going to win later!" Another yelled.

"People are already congratulating him for the award he hasn't even won yet." Snapper stared.

"I didn't know you'd be here too, Hobin." Seongjun spotted you all.

The crowd of girl's attention was now faced towards Hobin.

You just stood there and watched as girls started to swarm the confused boy.

"Hey Snapper, what time is it?" You looked over to him.

"It's one-fifty-five." He stared at his watch.

"One-fifty-five?! We need to get ready to stream!" You yelled in realization.

The ceremony is supposed to start at two so there's only five minutes left.

Using your unhurt arm you pulled Snapper away to look for a place to film.

"Gaeul! I'll go find a place with Snapper to film. You and Hobin try to catch up as fast as you can!" You yelled over to Gaeul.

She gave you a thumbs up before going into the crowd of girls to find Hobin.

You and Snapper made it outside and began searching.

As you were walking you felt someone tap your shoulder.

You and Snapper turned around to see a guy who looked like he might've been a little older than you two.

He held his phone out and was smiling.

"A selfie? Things like this always happen when you're a popular newtuber-" Snapper said with a pleased smile on his face.

"No, you're stunning. Can I get your number?" He pointed his phone towards you as he interrupted him.

Snapper's smile faded in an instant.

"Sorry, I don't give my number out to people I don't know." You answered.

"Well then you can get to know me right now." He annoyingly protested.

This is not the time to be dealing with this dude, you thought.

"I'm actually busy right now, I'm sorry." You started to feel annoyed.

"I've heard that excuse a thousand times, do you have a boyfriend? Is it him?" The guy pointed over to Snapper who also looked annoyed as you were.

"Yea, he's my boyfriend." You answered, without thinking twice.

Snapper's eyes darted over to you.

Both of the guys were speechless, they weren't expecting you to say that.

You looked over to Snapper and signaled him to just play along.

The embarrassed boy nodded before looking back at the dude.

"Y-yeah she's my girlfriend, leave her alone."

The guy looked at you two in disbelief before spitting on the ground and walking away.

You playfully smacked Snapper's back and began laughing.

"Haha! He actually fell for it!" You wiped a tear from the corner of your eye away.

"Yea." Snapper cringed at the fact he had to mentally prepare himself to call you his "girlfriend".

"The award ceremony is starting!" You heard a girl say as she ran passed you.

"It's starting, let's go." You grabbed Snapper's hand and lead him to the building.

He excitingly smiled as he looked at your hand holding his.

You got to the place where the award ceremony was going to be held.

It was darkly lit and had tons of seats for viewers in front of the stage.

You looked around and noticed that the seats were beginning to fill quickly so you had to look for a seat to take.

"There's four seats open there, we can save two for Hobin and Gaeul." You lead Snapper to the row of seats.

Sitting down, you stared at the bright lights of the stage in awe.

"(Name)...you can let go of my hand now." He stared at the ground so you couldn't see how nervous he was.

"Oh right!" You blushed in embarrassment before slowly retracting your hand.

A few seconds later you heard a friend's voice.

"It took us awhile to find you two, sorry." Hobin walked into the aisle and sat next to Snapper.

Gaeul sat in the seat on your right.

As soon as everyone settled down the ceremony began.

A women with long brown hair and a maroon colored dress walked onto the stage.

"I know this is what you've all been waiting for, now all that's left is the grand prize!" She spoke into the microphone.

"Who will win the streamer of the year award?!"

The crowd stared in suspense.

"And the streamer of the year award goes to..."