𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟰𝟬

Sorry for no updates lately. I won't lie to you guys, I had zero motivation to write for this past week. So I used all of my will power to make this chapter, enjoy! :D

"Uhhh Bomi are you sure we're at the right place?"

"I-I think so." She answered as quickly as she could.

Bomi must've realized what kind of place this was, she seemed embarrassed.

After finding out, it got really awkward.

"(Name), I..." She felt her face heat up.

Bomi looked over to her left where she seemed to spot something.

"Is that a Nintendo Switch?" She reached for the console.

She took the red and blue device out of its charging station and turned it on.

"Oh (Name)! Wanna play Mario Kart?" She asked.

"Sure?"

She slid off the side controls of the device and placed the screen back into its charging station.

Soon enough the TV showed the game.

You rotated your small controller and chose your character.

Bomi did the same and chose Toad before picking out her vehicle.

Once everything was set you were ready to play.

The "Neo Bowser City" map was chosen and you were now racing against Bomi.

You raced through the neon city and reached a question mark box which gave you three mushroom that circled around you.

Zooming through the track you got yourself to first place.

"Ahhh, you got ahead of me!" Bomi said as she tried to catch up to you.

Later into the race you were hit by Bomi's shell landing you in fifth place.

"Bomi!!! How could you?!" You yelped.

She just laughed a reply before passing you.

At the end of the race you got fourth place and Bomi got second.

"Wow you're actually really good." You said.

"Thanks, I play with my dad all of the time so I got some practice." She grinned.

You and Bomi went on to play more rounds of Mario Kart, Bomi winning most of the time.

"Hey (Name), how's everything going right now? Like with the channel and everything." She said while playing.

"Oh Viral Hit? Its going steady right now but I feel like we're getting ourselves into greater danger." You sighed.

"Like recently when you fought Jisu Ju?" She asked.

"Yeah, exactly."

"To be honest I have my own doubts...as much as I liked to stay hopeful I can't help but worry about the channel and its member's safety." You continued.

"I'm not really a fighter but if you're ever hurt please come to me! My dad is a doctor so he can fix you up!" Bomi smiled.

"But I'd also appreciate it if you didn't get into that much trouble-" Bomi was cut off by the noise of your phone ringing.

You paused the game before grabbing your phone.

It was from Hobin.

"(Name), we got a problem."