With a great deal of shuffling and muffled curses, the trainees and instructors switched places, with the apparent TWICE fans clamoring so close to the front they were nearly falling off the stage. Min-sik was stuck sandwiched between Dae-won and Han-na as Mina continued.

"I want everyone to back up ten paces," said Mina.

"Make that twenty," Miss Son remanded, as the trainees took baby steps backwards. "Make sure the front half of the stage is unobstructed."

"Does everyone here know how random dance challenges work?" Mina asked.

Min-sik nodded along with everyone else.

"Just in case: random dance play is just what it sounds like. Random songs will play, and your goal is to follow along to the beat. Normally, you'd be trying to perform the choreography of the song. For now, the moves don't matter, as long as they're consistent with the music, logical, and non-repetitive. We'll begin as soon as the music is ready."

Wu had hauled a large boombox out from backstage, and was trying to turn it on. Miss Son cast Mina and apologetic look and ran over to help him.

Within seconds, and without warning, "Do It Again" by TWICE started playing. The trainees at the front of the crowd jumped straight into the choreography. Meanwhile, Min-sik skirted to the very back, with Dae-won nervously following him.

Min-sik bumped roughly into another boy trying to move aside. "Oh, sorry," he said instinctively.

"Watch where you're going," the boy snapped, walking away without giving Min-sik a second look.

"What's up with that guy?" asked Dae-won.

"Everyone's in a mood today," Min-sik muttered.

The TWICE song cut after thirty seconds, and the chorus of "Love Me Right" by EXO played. Min-sik tapped his foot to the song as more trainees joined, some with choreography of their own. Lee Chae-ryeong was at the end of the stage, perfectly showcasing the choreography. Others tried to follow, but many had started to come up with their own moves.

"That's it!" Mina was saying. "You don't need to follow the official choreo!"

"If You Do" by GOT7 prompted some excited squeals, and more people rushed forward. Han-na and Ji-eun were dancing, now, too, with Ji-eun following the choreography and Han-na just jamming out. By the time "View" by SHINee came on, Min-sik was the only trainee not fully participating. He moved his arms around in the air and sidestepped, trying to blend in with the crowd and look like he was dancing.

Halfway through "Bad Boy" by Red Velvet, Min-sik's palms grew sweaty. Miss Son hadn't caught on, but Mina's eyes were scrutinizing the stage.

"People in the back, come to the front!" Mina called.

The trainees at the front reluctantly cleared to either side, and Min-sik, now fully exposed, had no choice but to come forward as "Dancing King" by Yu Jae Seok and EXO played. Min-sik tried his best to play along, pulling some generic disco moves out of his repertoire. He was dancing like Uma Thurman in Pulp Fiction when his worst nightmare came true.