🫀i still love you🫀

Jisung woke up to a pair of arms around his waist and a hot breath layering itself on his neck. When he remembered the night before, he blushed madly, thinking back on how Minho held his small waist, how he kissed him.

Minho had no clue, at least that's what Jisung thought, so a debate was spiraling out of control in his mind. He could either tell Minho and face the consequences which were to never see him again or lie. Lie as long as he could until their was no other possibility.

The younger one made sure his mask was well in place and slid up using his arms to raise in bed, sitting up. He looked over at Minho peacefully sleeping, he always looked the same, he was surprised it took him so long to realize it was actually him. Maybe in his mind, he had known all along but never wanted to admit it.

Minho moved in bed, almost like he was trying to find the warmth he had in his hands a few moments ago. He then rose his head and smiled at him, those little stars in his eyes.

"Morning" he said with a low voice, half audible with the pillow in his face.

"Good morning..." he replied and brushed Minho's hair like he would do every morning.

As much as it felt good to see him again, it pained him to not have him forever. He wanted to show him who he really was but was terrified of losing him. It hurt like it had when Minho said he didn't want to see him, even if he was right there with him.

It hurt him so much that he felt the need to be actually hurt outside to forget. Again.

"D-did you sleep well?" Jisung raised his brows, watching him roll over.

"Never slept better, why don't you stay in bed a bit more?"

"I can't I need to go" before he'd realize who he truly was.

"I'll drive you"

"No it's alright, I'll manage" he quickly got up and grabbed his things, trying not to make it apparent that he was attempting to get out of there as fast as they could.

"Ok kitty...are you sure though? It'll be much faster"

"N-no it's fine, I'm fine" he answered shortly after getting all his things, Minho still shirtless in bed, moving around tiredly.

"If you say so..." he finally rose from the bed and looked straight at Jisung's body, how good it looked under the dimmed lights.

"You can sleep in if you want, and you can come back anytime you feel like it"

"Of course, I wouldn't want to keep you waiting" Minho waited for him to say something, but all he did was grab his jacket and turn the door handle, waiting before opening it. It's like he took a moment to think if this was the best decision.

For now, it was, at least for jisung.

He didn't look back before exiting, simply getting out and closing the door.

"I cant possibly tell you...you'll hate me" he whispered under his breath has he walked away.

Minho sighed and laid back in the silky bed sheets, closing his eyes.

"He isn't going to tell me....is he?" He frowned, sensing this dark feeling fil up his chest again.

<3

"You're back already?" A man said, prepping his metal items.

"Of course, I am your most loyal customer after all" Jisung said, practically walking in like he owned half the place.

"What can I help you with today?" He gave his usual smile and the younger one flipped through the manual of different things he could do.

"What do you have that is the most painful" Jisung asked seriously, still examining his options.