이십육(26): Romantic Date

Start from the beginning

"Open your eyes, Jisoo. Look at the view." I heard an angelic voice, which made me open my eyes.

I saw how beautiful the moon is. It's shining brightly with the stars. I turned my head beside me to see Rosé smiling sweetly at me and she was holding my hand tightly.

Then we fell from the top of the peak of the railroad, which made me shout on top of my lungs, hitting the possible highest note ever.

"OH MOTHER OF GOD!!!!" I shouted, and I heard Rosé laughing as she raised our hands in the air. "SAVE ME!!!"

The whole ride consists of me shouting in fear while Rosé shouts in happiness. She loves riding this fucking goddamn scary ride.

After the ride, both of my legs are wobbly and I can't walk without Rosé supporting my body. I just keep my head hung low as we walk around.

She helped me sit in the seat and I heard something just close, which made me frown. I looked up to see that we were inside the ferris wheel cabin.

Before I could even talk, the ride started moving. I just stared at Rosé, watching her enjoying the view. I secretly took a photo of her and didn't bother to watch the beautiful view because I know Rosé is more beautiful than anything or anyone.

All of a sudden, I received a message from Jennie, which interrupted me from taking the Rosé stolen shots.

MY BITCHFRIEND😾
>Enjoy💋

I flinched when I heard something explode, and I looked outside to see there were fireworks.

It's so beautiful.

I dropped my phone and froze in my position when I felt something soft against my left cheek.

Rosé kissed me.

"Thank you for bringing me here. I enjoyed it." She said this with a wide smile plastered on her face, making me smile as well as a fool.

"You're welcome." I responded and Rosé took a seat beside me, then she rested her head on my shoulder as we watched the firework display.

•••

After my date with Rosé, I drove her to her family house. She invited me inside, but I refused, telling her it was already late and she should already take a rest.

But to be honest, I'm just not ready to meet her parents, especially when we just have one date and we are not official yet. Also, I don't have the confidence to talk to them and I might just embarrass myself because I know I will stutter as I talk to them out of nervousness.

Before she went down from the car, she gave me a tight hug and kissed me on my right cheek, thanking me, which I just reciprocated with a smile and a nod, because I didn't know what to say and the kiss didn't help me to think.

I watched her as she went inside of their house. She was skipping happily, which made me chuckle.

Once I didn't see her figure anymore, I drove to my penthouse with a wide grin plastered on my pretty face.

I dashed to my bedroom, slumped in my bed, and yelled at the top of my lungs against my pillow, flustered by what had happened.

Ting!

I heard my phone make a sound, indicating I had received a message.

Chaeyoung-ah❤
> Have a good night and a sweet dream. I'm looking forward to our next date.

That's it!

"AHHHHHH!!!" I shouted like a little girl that her crush finally noticed her while I was squirming like a worm in my bed.

I threw the pillow and jumped in my bed a couple of times before I finally calmed down. I sat down properly and stared at my phone, thinking about what I should reply to.

11:37PM
> Good night, Chaeyoung-ah. I hope your day was as lovely as you are, and you will wake up feeling just as beautiful as ever.