이십육(26): Romantic Date

Start from the beginning

"Aren't you being too honest about your feelings?" She cutely giggles and continues eating, but this time like how she really eats. 

"I just want you to know that I'm sincere and my feelings for you are nothing but sincerity and real." I grab the steak beside her and cut it into pieces. When she finishes her pasta, I put the steak in front of her. "Enjoy your food."

"I will."

EVERLAND THEME PARK

After our dinner, I drove us to the Everland since Jennie told me to bring Rosé, and I knew that it would make Rosé happy

Rosè was wearing a disguise, so no one would notice her and might interrupt our date.

At first, she was relucant about going into the everland since a lot of people would see her, but I assured her that it's fine and no one would notice, especially when it's already night.

Therefore, I decided to rent the whole Everland, but the owner initially disagreed, saying there were lots of people visiting and they couldn't make them all go home.

Since I know someone who can help me, and that is my nice but bitchy friend, I called her and asked for a favor, which she grumpily complied with.

Jennie sounded like I interrupted her with something, which I believe had something to do with Limario because I heard Jennie angrily tell Limario to stay.

As soon as we arrived at the entrance of Everland, Rosé immediately dragged me inside while squealing excitedly, which made me smile and feel happy.

Because of her excitement, she didn't notice that no one was here except for us and the staff.

She brought me on the T-express, which made me gulp in fear. I wanted to tell Rosé that I couldn't ride it because it looked too scary and I'm afraid of heights, but the happy and excited look on her face was telling me to shut up and face my goddamn fear.

"Let's go!" She shouted in excitement, then grabbed my right hand, dragging me.

We took a seat right in the front. The staff was checking the safety belt and I couldn't help but ask them again and again if this fucking ride was safe.

When the ride was about to take off, I heard the staff say, "No one ever falls from riding the T-express, but maybe it might change tonight."

I looked at him in fear and he just laughed evilly. I made a sign of a cross and called to all the saints and gods that I knew as I held tightly to the handle.