이십육(26): Romantic Date

Start from the beginning

"No, I sounded like I'm her business partner." I sighed and tapped my fingers on the table, frustrated and nervous at the same time.

"I'm so stupid. It's just a date with Rosé and I'm so nervous to the point where I feel like I will die from a heart attack." I held my heart and took a deep breath, calming myself.

"Well, it's normal to get nervous, especially since I'll be having a date with Rosé." My feet keep tapping the floor, thinking it would help me.

All of a sudden, I felt a warm breath against my right ear, which made my body shiver.

"There is nothing to be nervous about, my date." Rosé whispered into my ear, chuckled sweetly, and sat in front of me. "You look amazingly different tonight."

I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Y-you too." I mentally cursed myself when I stuttered.

"No need to be nervous, Unnie, or should I call you Jisoo?" She asked, looking at me directly in my eyes, which made me feel very weak.

"You decide." I responded, internally sighing in relief that I hadn't stuttered.

"Okay, babe." She winked at me and covered her face with the menu, pretending she was choosing what to order. I catch a glimpse of her blushing before she even covers her face.

If anyone can see us right now, they will see smoke coming out of our heads because we are both blushing madly.

The waiter approached us and got our order. I noticed Rosé ordered a few dishes, which made me frown, but instead of asking her, I ordered a lot of food for her.

"Why did you order a lot? Can you finish all of it?" She asked, looking at me curiously.

"Who said that I'm going to finish it alone?" She just shrugged her shoulders and I continued speaking. "We are having dinner together, so it means we will eat everything I order together."

She smiled at me.

"Okay." She said shyly.

When the food arrived, we started eating, and I couldn't help but look at Rosé, who was slowly eating, and she was not devouring it like how she usually eats, but instead she was like, anxious.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked worriedly, and she shook her head. 

I continue eating as I secretly observe her.

Then I realized what she was doing.

"Yes, we are on a romantic date, but that doesn't mean that you will eat less and eat like you are too shy to open your mouth widely, so I will not be turned off. Just be yourself, Chaeyoung-ah. I like you not because of what I see on TV or who you are in everyone's eyes. For me, you are Park Chaeyoung, a good friend of mine and I wishes to be my love partner. "

"I'm sorry." She apologized, making me shake my head.

"No need to be sorry. Thank you for considering my preference, but my real preference is a woman who is true to herself, and that is Park Chaeyoung." I said, making her cheeks turn red and smile widely.