Apologize

Adrien was still not used to being in the mansion and therefore, he demanded his father to let him return to school and when he refused, his anger nearly made him transform and Gabriel had no choice but to agree. Better to not let his son snoop around in the mansion like a wild animal. Right now, he was going to school by Gorilla. His bodyguard was a bit nervous if he gets on Adrien's bad side.

"Don't worry, I'll try to be calm" Adrien tries to assure him.

Gorilla grunted but he sure hopes he'll control his inner beast one day. Adrien took a deep breath while looking through the window. His big concern is Chloe and Lila. Both girls get on his nerves and he doesn't wanna hurt them.

"Whatever you do, don't flip out and chew them up," He said to himself.

The car stopped and Adrien walked out but was tackled by Chloe. He was about to get aggressive but he calms down, remembering not to get angry again.

"Adrikins! You're back!" Chloe squealed.

"Thanks, Chloe" Adrien replied in annoyance.

"I miss you!" Chloe got annoying as usual and Adrien pushed her off.

"That's enough, Chloe. Thanks for concerning me but I like personal space" Adrien rolled his eyes and headed inside the school.

"Just wait Adrien, I'll have you one day" Chloe huffed.

Inside, Adrien met up with Nino and had a chat with him. Nino told him what happened that day when he helped Ladybug as Carapace stop the beast.

"You know, huh? That I'm the....Werecat?" Adrien whispered at the last sentence.

"Well, the torn clothes of you were still on," Nino said.

"Oh right. I'm just glad the pants stay on. But I can't get angry or upset or else it happens" Adrien whispered.

"Is that why you have that?" Nino asked about the bitten mark.

"Yes, it was a creepy-looking cat who did this" Adrien said.

"Is there a cure to get the curse out?" Nino asked.

"Ladybug had one but it failed, by doing a ritual but I have to wait for the next full moon," Adrien said.

"A whole month to wait? Adrien, my dude, you are like a ticking animal bomb." Nino said.

"I know. But Ladybug will do anything to help me" Adrien said.

"But do you have any control of that cat within you? Last time, you were like an animal, no offense" Nino said.

"I'm trying my best. With Ladybug I learned to control the beast" Adrien said as they headed to the classroom.

"Morning class" Miss Bustier came in once they took their seats.

Adrien hoped to maintain control and not hurt anyone. Especially dealing with his father's cold attitude that nearly got him angry. He was really close to accidentally killing him as well.

"My father is the problem. If Ladybug fails, he'll never let me go to school. I'm sick and tired of him treating me like I'm still 5 years old" Adrien whispered to Nino and sighed.

"I never liked him anyway, no offense" Nino whispered back.

"None taken. It is time I choose what's best for myself, not by him" Adrien said.

"That's my dude" Nino smiled.

"And you were right a year ago, I should've stood up to him. My cousin has told me a lot of times that I gotta stop letting my father tell me what to do" Adrien said, taking his school book out.