Transformed

The next day, Marinette felt so tired from spying on Adrien last night. So far, nothing to report on why he's been acting strange. Except he nearly flinched at the shower like he didn't like the water. Was it too hot or was it too cold? What's also strange is that he's been talking to himself.

"Ugh! Maybe I'm just being paranoid, Tikki. Maybe it's just the cravings he's been going through" Marinette said, her hair messy from doing the chart of her theories and facts about Adrien.

"Well it's nothing unusual then," Tikki said.

"Well, let's hope he's feeling better today," Marinette said.

-

At the Parc des Princes stadium, classmates noticed a few changes in Adrien. He was a bit faster than Kim while scoring a goal with the soccer ball.

"Whoa! I feel faster" Adrien thought.

He kicked the soccer ball right to the goal, "YES!" He cheered with a clenched fist.

Kim was astonished how Adrien got so fast, "But how?"

"Uhhhh.....I have no idea" Adrien said awkwardly that he didn't know he went so fast.

"You went so fast like a cheetah" Kim said.

"I guess all that eating yesterday made me strong" Adrien guessed.

"Kind of like a protein overdose" Kim joked.

"Enough Kim!" Adrien was not amused and his fingernails briefly became sharp like claws.

"Sorry Adrien" Kim apologized, without noticing the claw-like nails.

"Apology accepted, Kim," Adrien said and his fingernails turn normal.

"Dude, simmer down. He was just joking around" Nino said.

"Yesterday was embarrassing," Adrien said.

"We are not judging you. Now let's go before class is over. We gotta get back to the school" Nino said.

"Very well then" Adrien goes with the others to the changing room.

-

Back at school from the stadium, an akumatized teacher has been akumatized into Zombizou again, spreading black lipstick kisses on students to get infected like zombies and go infect others with kisses.

Marinette ran to a hiding spot to transform into Ladybug to handle the situation. Just then Adrien and some non-infected students saw Ladybug fight Zombizou.

"Everyone run!" Adrien told the others just as Zombizou blew a black kiss at him but it for some reason didn't affect him, "What?!" He said but didn't have time to react as he hid in the boiler room. Luckily Ladybug didn't see him getting hit.

"Plagg CLAWS OUT!" He transformed into Cat Noir and came out but was surrounded by kissy zombies, "Back off! Only my Ladybug gets to kiss me!" He whacked them with his staff.

"Right on time, Kitty!" Ladybug landed near him.

"Save the kisses for later, milady. This feels like a zombie apocalypse again like last time!" He whacked another, "Chloe really had to be a spoiled brat to Miss Bustier again. Does she ever learn to not let history repeat itself?!"

"Apparently not. She never learns" Ladybug said.

"Of course, she never learns! You're all alone now and give me your miraculous!" Zombizou cackled.

"Our miraculous are pretty attached. Pun intended because we can't detach like real zombies" Cat Noir smirked.

"Then fight for your lives!" Zombizou shouted.