Bitten

Usually werewolves are very popular than werecats and I thought of having Adrien as a werewolf but his ring is probably made of silver and werewolves are allergic to silver. So instead, another werecat story. Only different this time.

Characters belong to (c) Zagtoon.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Another day, another akuma defeated yet again by París' teenage superheroes Ladybug and Cat Noir. Like always, Ladybug has a sense of responsibility but also has too much pressure in her hands of being the guardian while Cat Noir just loves to make cat puns and flirt with his lady.

"Like always, milady. Heroes are always gonna win, villains will always lose. Someday when we defeat Shadow Moth for real, your heart is in my paws" Cat Noir kissed her back palm.

"We'll see. That is if you can learn to be a good boy and control your flirty nature" Ladybug puts her hands on her hips.

"I'm always a good boy every day with you, milady." Cat Noir flirted.

"You sure are," Ladybug said and plays with his bell.

"Meow, milady is growing claws. After all, we are king and queen of Paris, the city of love" Cat Noir smirked.

"Don't overdo it, Cat Noir" Ladybug rolled her eyes.

"Alright. Well, see you later, Bugaboo" Cat Noir said and ran off on the rooftops.

"Oh, kitty" Ladybug shook her head.

Cat Noir jumped down to the alley and transformed back to Adrien, "Someday she'll fall for me" He gives the cheese to his kwami.

"After all she likes your humor," Plagg said.

"Yes but it's getting harder since her duty as guardian," Adrien said.

"Do you ever realize that teenage girls get so easily dramatic all the time?" Plagg swallowed his cheese.

"Yup, while us guys are not," Adrien said.

He suddenly heard a trash lid crash that startled him but saw it was a black stray cat, "Oh it's just a cat. Aw, come here little one" Adrien tries to call for it but suddenly it leaps at him and bites his wrist, "AAAAGH!!! Get off!!!" Adrien screamed.

The cat kept its bite on his wrist but Adrien then threw it off roughly, "Argh!" He held his bitten wrist in pain, "That hurts!" He looks at his wound.

"Sheesh, I thought the cat would be friendly" Plagg winced at the sight of his owner's bitten wrist.

"I better hope it was not carrying rabies since I saw no foam on its mouth," Adrien said, wincing in pain from the bite. It was like it bit him really hard but did not break a blood vessel.

He then walks out of the alley, heading his way home to the mansion.

-

All day he practiced his piano lessons but his wrist was in pain all day and he couldn't play right which angered his father while Nathalie feels sorry for Adrien.

"I can't believe you would be so foolish to get hurt there without your bodyguard!" Gabriel yelled at him.

"I didn't know that cat was rabid!" Adrien tries to protest.

"You better not repeat that mistake! Understood?!" Gabriel almost shouted at his son.

Adrien can't believe his father doesn't show any care at all. Instead, all he gets is disappointment and no approval from his cold father.