Adrien?

Marinette heard the police sirens and she guessed that they are after the Werecat again. She knew that this creature is a person but she doesn't know who it is. It could be anyone.

She ran and saw the werecat leaping up on a lamppost and then to the rooftops, "It's time to transform! Tikki Spots on!" She transformed into Ladybug.

She swinged up to the roof to follow the werecat but it was going too fast, "Sheesh, for person in that monster, he's fast" She said.

The werecat soon stops in his tracks and sees her, "RRROOOOOOOAAAAARRRRR!!!!!" He roared in rage.

"Come and get me!" She spins her yoyo.

Werecat Adrien growled angrily that he now feels like catching his prey. He went after her on the roof, catching up to her. Right before he could pounce her, Ladybug ties him with the yo-yo.

This pissed him off more that he can't break free, "MEEEEEOOOOWWWWWWW!!!" He scared his prey, telling her to back off.

"Calm down! I'm trying to help!" Ladybug tries to calm him down.

He still growled like a cat, the more she tries to reach him, the more he'll hiss angrily. Or worse, bite her hand off.

"Relax" She reached and touched his fur.

He did not like to be petted but he did not see anything threatening on her. He growled softly and sniffed her delicious sweet scent. He purred and growled at the same time due to his feral nature.
"There, kitty, kitty" She kept trying to calm him down.

But that was cut short when the police came up aiming their guns at Werecat Adrien, "Don't shoot!" Ladybug noticed them.

The Werecat felt threatened and he managed to slip through the yo-yo. He wanted to attack them, claw them to death until he can hear them screaming for mercy.

"Open fire!" They shoot warning shots to frighten him but Werecat Adrien growls and leaps at one cop and took the gun away, crushing it as if it was a toy. He lifted up the police car and threw it at the wall in anger.

"Retreat!" The chief of police shouted.

"ROOOOOAAAAARRRRRR!!!!" He roared like a panther and chased after the police van.

"Oh god! Stop!" Ladybug ran after him.

Werecat Adrien ran up on cars and trucks to chase the police truck in all his fury, "RAAAAAGH!!" He jumped on it and tore the roof off with his bare paw hands.

"SHOOT HIM!!" The squad opened fire.

"AAAARGH!!!" Werecat Adrien yowls in pain.

He jumped to the sidewalk and in a limp, he removed the bullet off his shoulder. Ladybug arrived as the police van drove away but the Werecat got away, leaving a trail of blood behind.

"Oh no" Ladybug followed the blood trail until she came to a construction site. There laid an unconscious Adrien, wearing nothing but his torn jeans. Blood was still evident on him.

"Adrien's the werecat?!" Ladybug gasps quietly. The blonde was breathing heavily and the wound on his shoulder was badly bleeding. She needed to take him to the hospital before that wound gets infected.

"Hold on Adrien" She carried him in her arms.

-

Much later, Adrien woke up and saw he was in a hospital room, his shoulder bandaged as well. He tried to sit up but his wounded shoulder stiffed him.

"Ohhhh... what happened?" He groaned.

"Finally, you're awake!" He saw Plagg up in his face.

"W-What happened?" He groaned.