Chapter 10- Trustworthy

I woke up inside my bedroom, I'm not sure how I got here because the last thing I remember is me and Danny kissing by a lake. I got out of my bed and I also noticed someone changed my clothes, I honestly hope It was my dad if my mom saw the marks Danny left on me she probably would've killed me AND him. It was kinda weird though since most of the time my parents just let me sleep in whatever I fell asleep in, after I stopped thinking about all that I made my way into the bathroom to brush my teeth and That's when I heard my notification sound go off and then I saw I got a message from Vivi.

Vivi🪐☁️

Bro, School got canceled again since that guy that saw us yesterday thinks a bunch of kids broke in and stole something, So what are you gonna do today??
-Vivi🪐☁️

Well Damn that sucks, Hopefully they don't look at the camera's and find out It was us or else we are all screwed lmao, Anyways I don't know I'll probably as Danny to hang out with me or something, what about you and Ajax?
-Ben🍃

We were gonna go to go on picnic but Maybe we should all go? It's also another opportunity to get to know you all better, I'll have to make sure it's okay with the Bf first though 🥰
- Vivi🪐☁️

Alright!! Just text the group chat and tell everyone if it's a yes, I'll definitely be there though (Only if its a yes) since I have nothing to do now
- Ben🍃

||End||

After that conversation I brushed my Teeth and decided to take a shower since there was a possibility I'd be going out, Honestly a picnic seems kinda boring but then again it all depends on the people you're with and if I'm with my friends I doubt it will even be slightly boring. "Benn!! Get out!!" Asher was knocking on the door and he has been for awhile now, I personally just like sitting in the bathroom and spending time on my phone somewhat it's like a safe place except most people would say its weird aka my parents, I rolled my eyes and opened the door, Asher walked in and then proceeded to push me out but I didn't really resist him since I was gonna end up leaving anyways. I made my way back into my room to see my mom on the floor playing with Tomo then I remembered my neck...I was only wearing a shirt with shorts and so my neck and jawline were kinda just sticking out; She looked at me and I gave her an awkward smile "What's up with you-?" She put Tomo down standing back onto her feet and giving me that one mom stare telling you they know somethings up "W-What do you mean uhm, I'm perfectly fine"...Why do I actually suck at lying. I just sighed and sat back on my bed putting Daniels jacket on I've kinda just been sleeping in it ever since he gave it to me I mean it's pretty comfortable and I'm pretty sure my parents already know it's from him since I usually don't wear hoodies or jackets while I'm inside plus I won't let anyone else wear it or touch it. The good thing about his Jacket is that the hoods so big it can cover my neck and my noticeable marks pretty easily, My mom sat next to me leaning up against the wall with her arms crossed "So, That Daniel boy dropped you off last night" I looked over at her and she had a sly smirk on her face but then I started thinking, If danny dropped me off then it explains why I woke up here but that also means...I started blushing and when I did my mom started laughing "Awe, He had the same reaction once he left your room! how cute. But overall he's a really sweet boy I think he's the right one for you; just make sure to be careful" She got off my bed and hugged me, I hugged her back trying my absolute hardest not to show my embarrassment but it's easier said then done "Thanks mom..I think he's the right one as well but-" I paused, If I mentioned that me and Danny make out sometime she'd most likely assume we were having sex regularly and honestly that wouldn't be so bad anyways...for me at least, But I also don't feel like getting scolded. I heard the front door open and so me and My mom let go of eachother"I'm home, Also Ben You've got a letter" It was my dad but the only thing I really caught was him saying he had a letter for me. My mom just looked at me confused but All I could do is give her the same look back because I had no idea who would send me a letter we both walked downstairs and My dad handed me the letter then fell right onto my mom's shoulder, I'm pretty sure he was just tired, I walked back upstairs going to my room and sitting in front of the door. The letter looked pretty plain except there was no name or address it just said "Give this to Benjamin Herp, Address- **********" I was kinda nervous to open it but just as I was about to Vivi messaged another Group chat he made, well Minus Oilver and Zero but everyone else.