Chapter 7- Trouble.

I woke up to the feeling of something on my face, It felt like I was slowly suffocating but it was so soft. I moved my head a little and thats when I felt a sharp pain on my cheek "Ow-!" I yelled sitting up quickly and holding my cheek It turns out It was just Tomo. Asher probably threw him in my room last night since he was annoyed, Tomo is a pretty normal cat but sometimes He can be a pain in the ass. Someone knocked on my door but I just looked at it and sighed, My dad walked in but he looked like he was about to go on a date or something. "Hey Bud, So me and your mom kinda forgot to tell you but I've got a few job interviews today and Your mom's going to visit your grandma with Asher so you can sleep over one of your friends house if you want" He said Looking at Tomo run past his leg I just nodded and said the first thing that came to mind again "Alright, I'll go over to Luna's so I can at least see Daniel.." I covered my mouth and he gave me that parent face telling me not to have sex while I'm over there and I just go off my bed and started to push him out. "Okay okay, I love you dad good luck on your interview thing-!" I shut the door and sighed as I slide down onto my floor. Honestly I don't know why I don't think before I speak sometimes but it has to be the worst habit I've got, I heard my phone buzz about 2 times and so I got up and got back onto my bed and unplugged my phone from the charger It was only 8:15 so I still had time before I had to get ready for school but apparently Danny texted me and that instantly made me forget about my problems.

Love of my life💍🥰❤️‍🔥

Okay First, Good morning Cutie I hope you slept okay and Two can you meet me at the school at 8:30. I wanna show you something interesting 🙂

(You'll be surprised )
-Love of my life💍🥰❤️‍🔥

Good morning, I slept great :) Also I'll see you in 10 since I so happen to have to tell you something😰- Ben

Back to reality.

I smiled at the message he sent me, I love how he texted me Good morning before he said what he actually needed to but I had no idea what he wanted to show me...My mind instantly went down the gutter. I felt my face heating up just from thinking about it but I just got off my bed and got dressed, Today was Tuesday which meant no practice only because Mrs. Violet has to attend a meeting after school so after school I guess I'll just walk home with Luna and Danny and which I can't complain, Walking with my boyfriend and one of my best friends seems perfectly fine with me.

After making it to the school which actually took way longer then it should've because a little shit named Asher kept blocking the front door like a crab I literally had to fight him just to get out the door, But in the end it only took about 13 minutes which was actually right on time. I looked around and all I really saw were a bunch of teachers cars in the parking lot and some random guys fixing the dirty, broken sign in front of the school's entrance while I was looking at them I felt someone grab my arm and drag me onto the ground. "I-! Hey-!" When I fell I ended up closing my eyes but when I opened them again all I saw was Daniel on top of me Laughing "Awe, Sorry If I scared you Ben" He got off me dusting himself off. He picked me up and I hugged him rolling my eyes "Fine I guess, I'm only forgiving you because I like you though" I looked up at him and he hugged me back smiling, I kissed him holding onto his shoulders and he moved his hands onto my waist; after like 5 seconds we broke it and just smiled at eachother. "Oh yeah, I wanted to show you something-" He moved his hands off my waist and took out his phone, I was leaning against the wall waiting for him to find whatever he was trying to show me. We were on the side of the school which was shorta a small hill but from there I could see the schools softball fields which looked really pretty at this time, Danny leaned onto the wall and showed me his phone. It was a bunch of messages from a random number, but at the same time the number looked shorta familiar I just couldn't remember where I've seen it.