Chapter 6- Caught

"They weren't exactly sure what to do but they knew who they were going for. Make sure to write that down." Mr. Gray said, He was our world Geography teacher but he honestly sounded like a zombie or like he just didn't wanna be here. Nadia and I sat in the back she was on my right and this other person sat on my left, I don't know that persons pronouns but they were referred to as Sky which was a very pretty name "Mr. Gray I don't have a pencil, or any paper" someone raised their hand but one thing that Mr. Gray hates would have to be an unprepared person "Thug it out." Anyways now that we're done with that you've all got the last five minutes to finish this quiz I'm forced to give out against my will." He walked over to his pedal stool grabbing a pile of papers and started handing them out honestly. It probably has nothing to do with this class but then again it's only five minutes. "Benjamin, Nadia." I lifted my head up, to look at him and Nadia was actually asleep so she fell out her chair; the class laughed when she fell but she quickly sat up back in her chair "Yes sir-!?" She said pushing her hair behind her ear he just sighed "Nadia work with Tobi since they don't have anything they should Ben work with Skyler just because everyone else pair up and be quiet." He moved my desk next to Sky's and gave us both a paper, Nadia walked over to the guys whose name was Tobi and I looked back at skyler who seemed to be pretty embarrassed. "I like your hair, It's really pretty. My names Benjamin by the way but my friends and family call me Ben '' I said this without eye contact, I was just looking at the so called "quiz" that was just a bunch of questions about how we feel about the school. I'm not great at starting conversations with strangers but I really did like skys hair. It was a somewhat light pink and their eyes were Brown it just matched. "Heh, Thank you. I think you have really pretty eyes. I know we've never talked before but I've always thought your eyes were pretty and you're cool, when I watched you perform once I was just so surprised to see all the things you could do." She said this starting to answer the questions on this one page quiz thing but literally that sounded creepy as hell. "Uhm thanks for the compliment but are you stalking me or something-??" I asked looking at her, She laughed covering her mouth and then she leaned her head on the palm of her hand "No, I'm a lesbian plus my Girlfriend is just on you guy's cast so I always come to your plays" So I was right about her not being stright because if she was and she so happened to ACTUALLY like me I'd have to come out to her but now that I know she has a girlfriend that made all my stress leave "Oh wow, That's good though. I've never noticed you were there but if you come to our next one I'll look out for you, also who's your girlfriend if you don't mind me asking?" She looked at me for a second and then she took out her phone showing me a picture. It was a shorter girl with dark brown hair and green eyes. It was someone named Robin. We actually talked a few times before and I'm pretty sure she plays Luna's niece at some point. "oh Robin, That's cute she's very interesting" Sky smiled at me, And then finished filling out the quiz. I finished mine and we just talked for the last three minutes. We actually exchanged numbers too then the bell rang and Nadia jumped onto me causing a ruckus like always. Then we walked out the room "Ughhhh, He did that on purpose! He knew I wasn't paying attention and Tobi was just sitting there I'm already failing that class!" Nadia was complaining, Mr. Gray actually lets me and Nadia work together all the time if we both pay attention. "I mean I met Skyler, she was pretty nice plus she's like you and Luna just she's with Robin" I was looking down at Nadia and she looked up at me for a second "Befriend her we might as well keep making an Lgbtqia friend group?" She said that like it was a normal thing and I just shrugged it off I honestly wasn't looking to make more friends since the ones I have been stuck with for years except for Danny and Zero but they're acceptable I opened my locker and Nadia waited for me she was just leaning against the other lockers continuing to complain about Tobi in which that was very understandable, Tobi actually sucks sometimes when he walks past Nadia he'll throw a slur at her or a racist joke. He's actually a total dick I just sighed and started to walk to my next class which was PE, Nadia would be heading to Algebra and I won't see her until 11:50 which is about an hour and thirty minutes.
After PE was over and which I didn't do shit, it was pretty much my break Mr. Cooin always gives me a good grade in this class because even when I try to do something everyone knows I'm horrible when It comes to anything PE related well except for running, with a little brother named Asher who loves causing me trouble I've Had to chase that kid from a movie theater to a gas station that was actually 30 minutes away.