Chapter 1- April 12th, 2022

"Alright you guys, we've got 5 weeks until our first show? You all remembered your lines and your movements, I'm hella proud of you guys now let's clean this place up then you all can head home!" Mrs. Violet yelled from the bottom of the stage. She's always been a very energetic person on the inside even though she can be an asshole when directing.

"Yo Bennnn," Someone said wrapping their arm around my shoulder, I look over to my side to see Luna. Luna Miller, One of my best friends since our freshman year together. She's a 5,8 Black-haired girl with somewhat pale skin which I'm still not sure why she's so pale because she wasn't always. "Whats up Luna? Where's Nadia at?" I asked with a questioning face, She smirked at me and then pulled me to the back of the stage.

Once we reached the back of the stage I see Nadia sitting on the floor, scrolling on her phone. "Babe, I got him c'mon now!" Luna says letting go of my hand and walking closer to Nadia, standing in front of her. "Great! Hey Benji can you cover for us really quick~?" Nadia said standing up, I rolled my eyes and then turned away from them starting to look out for people.

Now the thing is Nadia and Luna have been dating for 8 months now, It just so happens that when me and Nadia First made it to high school Luna helped us out then we all started hanging out, And during our junior year, they officially announced that they were dating...well just to me and a few others at least. Luna's a closeted Lesbian and Nadia is out to her dad but he honestly just pushed it off.

So basically I'm stuck with two Lesbians aka two of my only friends who make out behind the stage and make me cover for them so they don't get into any trouble. I couldn't say no either since they'd literally get onto their knees in the middle of the hallway and beg me. I continued to look around and that's when I saw a guy sitting in one of the rows of chairs, But not just any guy. It was Daniel Miller.

Okay okay, let me explain, Luna has an older brother who so happens to be my closeted crush...Daniel was one of the school's boy volleyball players he was tall, smart, hot, strong, and just to top off Mr. Perfect he's one of the most kindhearted people I've ever met. After a while, I was just starting at him, Or more like I got lost in how perfect he was...He looked up from his phone, looking directly into my eyes. I felt my heart skip a beat. I also felt my face heat up, He smiled at me and waved. I OBVIOUSLY waved back but It just had to be the most awkward wave ever! My jaw literally dropped and I was hungover like a drug addict! Right as I was hating myself, I lost my balance and accidentally fell down the back stairs.

"Agh-! Fuck...!" JUST KILL ME NOW WILL YOU GOD!?!? I sat up quickly, rubbing my side since that's where I had fallen, I saw Nadia and Luna peaking over the small wall that was near the stairs looking down at me but when I looked up at them they busted down into laughter. I slowly walked back up the stairs to see Daniel right in front of me.

"Hey, Are you alright? I'm sorry if I scared you." He said and my stomach was filled with butterflies.

"A-Ah. No, it's okay I just space out sometimes and I just woke up and lost my balance." That was a lie. A complete lie. But I can't just say "Oh no no it's totally my fault since I was admiring you, well because I think you're super hot and have had a major crush on you since our sophomore year!" Like who the hell does that. I smiled at him and he smiled back "Well I'm glad you're alright Ben." Omg...He called me ben...I might just have an early death date.

Daniel and I ended up talking for a while and without realizing it everyone was done cleaning, Luna gave Nadia a quick hug and I could see her secretly kiss her cheek a little and then they let go of each other smiling.

"Danny, Quit talking to Ben, and c'mon moms gonna be pissed if we're late again," Luna said grabbing their bags, I found it cute that one of his nicknames was Danny.