Chapter 78: Who Do You Think Can Beat Her?

Start from the beginning

"Nian Yue."

"Nian Yue
Mo Yi pondered the word. "It doesn't quite fit you..."
Then, he said to the group behind him, "Let's go!"

A group of people quickly left the scene. In less than a minute, the group of people had already disappeared.

If not for the wine glasses on the table and the mess on the floor, no one would not believe that a fierce battle had just taken place here.

"Sister Yue, are you alright?"

Lin Nan walked over and looked at her worriedly.

Even though the fighting speed was very fast just now, his sharp eyes still saw that she had used her right hand the most during the fight.

Her left hand was injured during the fight.

"It's fine." Nian Yue's lips twitched. On the training ground, getting beaten up was a common occurrence.

If one didn't get beaten up often, how would he know where to hit and where to kill?

"Let's go and look for Wang Zhizhi." Nian Yue's lips twitched. She raised her head inadvertently and glanced at the camera above.

Her lips curled up slightly as she snapped her fingers and walked in another direction.

Zhang Heng looked at the big screen in front of him. The figure on the screen was very clear. When the cold girl turned to look at the camera, her lips curled up slightly.

That jade-like profile was as arrogant as ever.

Her eyes met his.

The cold girl seemed to be able to see the person on the other side of the screen. The cold girl snapped her fingers and the screen turned white.

When the screen returned to normal, the girl from before was nowhere to be seen.

The door was pushed open from the outside.

Who else could it be but Nian Yue?

"It must have taken a lot of effort to find this place..." Zhang Heng sneered. He slowly stood up from his seat and flicked the dust off his body. A glimmer flashed across his cold eyes.
Almost as soon as he finished speaking, he was already in front of Nian Yue in the blink of an eye. He threw a punch at her!

"Let me see how capable you are!"

Their movements were extremely fast. The assistant beside them even took out his phone to record the scene of the fight.

Such speed and explosive power was almost comparable to his master.

'When the time came, they could research and perhaps find a way to defeat their master.

The two of them punched and kicked each other. The entire room was so quiet that only the sounds of their fight could be heard. Finally, both of them took a step back.

Nian Yue retracted her hand and Zhang Heng returned to his chair in the blink of an eye. He took out a handkerchief from his pocket and slowly wiped his fingers.

"Zhang Heng." This was a self-introduction.

"Nian Yue." Nian Yue smirked. "Give me my friend."

The cold and aloof girl looked cavalier, but the threat in her tone was clear to everyone.

She was just a seventeen-year-old girl, and her face looked a little young, but Zhang Heng could hear the threat in her voice.

"Your friend?"

It was as if Zhang Heng had heard a joke. He laughed softly and said, "Your friend isn't young anymore, is she? How could she have gotten lost around here?"