Chapter 14

I AM BEGGING YOU, IF YOU READ THIS BOOK OR THIS LITTLE TINGY, ANYTHING, COMMENT. EVEN A SMALL DOT, REALLY, I NEED TO KNOW IF SOMEONE'S READING IT, CAUSE I FEEL LIKE I'M UPDATING FOR AIR RN

I also made a PLAYLIST on Spotify, bunch of songs that Seb and Fia would add making one together. Feel free to follow it, add to library, listen, stream, whatever you wish to do with it <3 

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5mJxNGkl2D3uKFZ8jVP8x9?si=9892a9f4fa224875

If you have trouble opening it up, hit me up on twitter, I will send it to you :)

trigger warnings: sex, swearing, dirty talking, cute as hell (apparently it needs a warning)

"A mother's love is more beautiful than any fresh flowers."

- Debasish Mridha

"I feel like there's something wrong with this outfit" I looked at my reflection for the billionth time in the past minutes.

"Stop getting yourself going like that, you look amazing, Inger" Sebastian wrapped his arms around me from the back and kissed my cheek.

"Isn't the lace top a little too slutty? I hoped it would even out with the suit jacket, but I don't know anymore" I groaned and slowly relaxed in his arms.

"I promise you look fantastic" he chuckled. "You're amazing, love, they're really excited to meet you."

"So am I" I sighed and took out my phone taking a mirror selfie with the two of us. "But I'm also really stressed. I want to make a good impression, you know. I don't want to be with you just for a while, I want us to last and it would be so much easier if they like me. We both care about their opinion."

"They will for sure" he kissed my cheek repeatedly, making me giggle in consequence. "There it is, my favorite smile."

"You're perfect" I whispered, turning around and cuddling into him and sighed. "What if the food is too spicy? I didn't want to make it bland. Fuck, I should have went with something else" I groaned and Sebastian laughed loudly.

"Stop stressing out or your ass will burn in the shape of my hand, doll. It's going to be great" he threw me over his shoulder and left the bedroom.

"Stop making me horny, you mom will be here any minute" I sighed while running my hand down his back.

"Then you will have something to think about" he laughed and sat me down on the kitchen counter.

"Yeah, that's a great idea" I rolled my eyes. "I'm gonna look at you mom and think how she was first to see you naked as a baby and I am last for that."

"See? That's my girl" he chuckled, shaking his head and kissed me on the forehead.

"I like how it sounds" I said quietly and wrapped my hands around his neck. "When you call me your girl."

"You are my girl" he smiled, gently running his hands on my thighs. Hearing that I smiled again and pulled him in for a tender kiss, slowly massaging his neck, only to be interrupted by a knock on the door.

"They're here" he pulled away slowly and kissed my nose.

"Don't let me die" I took a deep breath and when he left the room laughing, I jumped off the counter, nervously straightening my clothes and hair. I took another deep breath, checked on the chicken quickly and went to the living room, fixing my jacket yet again.