Chapter 8

trigger warnings: swearing, sex, sex talk, talking about break up

"Inner child work is essential. It's the essence of growth as a whole person"

- Cheryl Richardson

Waking up in the morning was a bliss. Sebastian's arms wrapped tightly around me, naked body pressed against mine and calm breathing on my cheek. These gave me feeling of blissful laziness and I didn't want to wake up. Happy with my surroundings I moved my head to look at Sebastian's face close to mine, taking in every small detail of his face.

"You're staring" he mumbled pulling me closer.

"I'm admiring" I giggled rubbing his cheek. "I have angel in bed, who wouldn't want to enjoy every bit of time like that?"

"You're angel" he smiled and slowly opened his eyes looking straight into mine. "Good morning, baby."

"Good morning, handsome" I kissed him softly.

"Very good morning" he said quietly smiling.

"Goof" I laughed cuddling into him. "What are we doing today?"

"It's a surprise" he chuckled running his hands all over my body. "We're taking you and Bri somewhere. Wear something comfortable today, we'll be walking a lot."

"Tell me" I moaned unhappy with his answer.

"No" his laugh filled the room and I sighed while he checked the time. "We have to pick guys up in an hour."

"Then it's time to get ready and make breakfast" I rolled off of him stretching and got up.

"We'll get breakfast there" he followed up taking fresh clothes out of his bag.

"Okay. Putting clothes on is the last thing you will do, sir. I want to stare at this ass as long as I possibly can" I winked at him and went to the bathroom.

"Pervert" he joked joining me minutes after and started brushing his teeth beside me.

"I already stole your innocence, calm down" I laughed fixing my hair. "Leave them out like that or make a bun?"

"Bun" he watched me in the mirror with a small smile on his face. "You're so fucking pretty."

"So are you" I giggled blushing slightly fixing two strands of hair to let loose around my face. "The prettiest" I kissed his cheek tenderly, wrapping my hands around him, slowly running them lower on his body. "Every damn inch of you is perfect, you know that?" I started kissing his torso.

"Fia" he sighed pushing me to the counter with his own body and I held his ass.

"Hmm?" I purred biting his neck.

"Fuck" his groan pierced me immediately and I moaned, when he lifted me to sit me on the counter. "If you don't stop, we're going to be really fucking late" he bit my lip so hard, I felt taste of my own blood.

"Woops" I giggled wrapping my legs around him and entangled my fingers in his hair. "They will forgive us this one time" I started kissing his neck again.

"Will have to" his hand started going up my thigh straight to my core and I let out a low moan, as he started rubbing my clit.

"Or we can just cancel" my head fell back and he threw my legs over his shoulders.

"You don't wanna miss that" he chuckled inserting two fingers in me.

"Shit" I breathed. "I definitely wouldn't miss that" I stressed the last word making him laugh and looked down to see him jack off watching his fingers disappear in my pussy. "Jesus Christ, what a view" I moaned buckling my hips. "Come on, fuck me, baby" I pleaded looking into his eyes.