lu mingqian simply mentioned yuan zheng's attitude during the meal just now, and slapped his palm on the sofa: "this young boy actually has a four-year-old son, really..." <

lu mingqian was very impressed with this.

uncle liu smiled, he thought about it, you said last time you were going to teach him a lesson, now it's better, in turn, you have been educated.

feng shui took turns, and the words really couldn't be said too early.

"okay, then i'll talk to the program team again." however, mr. lu, if you go on the live broadcast, some news back is not ..."

lu mingqian raised his hand: "let the company's public relations be prepared."

"good." uncle liu thought, it seems that lu always has the heart to take the initiative to repair the relationship with the little young master, so will he soon be able to "retire from success"?

yes, uncle liu was in a good mood.

-

little lotus family.

little lotus pestered to take a bath with his father, afraid that his father would not agree, took out his little fat duck from the bathroom to tease his father to play: "quack, the little duck wants to take a bath with daddy lotus, ga!"

xiao lotus pushed the yellow duckling up to daddy's leg and slid up daddy's waist from his knees: "gaga~gaga~"

ye nanzhou was impressed by the cuteness of the little baby: "does the baby want to?" "

think!" xiao lotus leaned on his father's back and rubbed his soft little face, "daddy, hurry up, let's go to the bath first."

ye nanzhou picked up the baby and kissed him.

yuan zheng just entered the house, ye nanzhou said: "ah zheng, you help us get some pajamas, today i will bathe the baby." <

xiao lotus obediently lay on his father's shoulder and waved to his uncle with a duck: "uncle, today xiao lotus and my father took a bath together~"

"got it." yuan zheng stepped forward and rubbed him, "little one, and disgusted with uncle?" "nothing

!" xiao lotus pouted and tweeted to his uncle, "tomorrow i will wash with my uncle, and tomorrow i will wash with my uncle!"

ye nanzhou smiled and carried the baby into the bathroom to release the water.

yuan zheng was reluctant to walk away, and followed up step by step, helping to take care of it next to him, and holding up the face of the little one who did not point out the meat: "uncle waits for you and your father to take a bath, okay?"

"hey hey." the small lotus root is of course good.

he was placed on a high stool by the side of the bathtub and told his uncle to take off his shirt.

the sound of the water rushed, and the bathroom was filled with warmth.

ye nanzhou looked down, slowly unbuttoned his shirt, and saw that the baby was holding up the little fat duck to peck at yuan zheng's face, and he remembered the last time yuan zheng kicked the little duck with his foot, and he couldn't help but be funny.

seeing this, xiao lotus whispered in his uncle's ear, "daddy laughed uncle."

yuan zheng also learned the appearance of a little bit, and said softly next to his small ear: "because dad wants to marry his uncle, dad is very happy." "huh

?" little lotus muttered, and the white and tender little feet lifted up and gently stepped on the uncle's thigh, muttering, "no, because daddy wants to take a bath with little lotus, so he is very happy."