"You see Jayden. She's showing her real attitude!" says Grace as she cried on her chest.

"How dare you slap her in front of me!" says Jayden. I saw Grace smirked because Jayden is scolding me.

"You really believe in her, don't you?" I asked.

"Yes I do and what will you do with that?" he sarcastically asks.

"Those photos and videos are just one sided story! Hear my side. Can you?" I desperately said but Jayden just smirks.

"Even if you tell me your side, I still know the fact that you will lie under my nose! You are just like other girls out there!" he said.

"The fact that you blame me for nothing makes you guilty!" says Grace causing me to glare at her. How dare she act innocent. I know, Grace planned this. She planned to call Trent and tell him her plans against me for Trent to call me. Now it all makes sense. And Jayden really fell on her trap.

"You believe her more than you believe me?" I asked to which he easily nodded.

"I believe nothing of your lies," he said. If he doesn't believe and trust me, what are those things he did for me for the past month? Are they all just for a show or just to make me feel better?

"Then why did you suddenly change the way you treat me?" I asked. Jayden stared at me and I saw a hint of adoration passes through his eyes.

Jayden stayed silent. I waited for him to say something but I received nothing. Grace pulled herself away from Jayden's arms. "Honey, why don't you tell her the truth?" says Grace.

"Truth?" I asked curiously as I exchange looks between the two of them. Jayden stared at Grace with unknown emotion.

"What truth?" asked Jayden.

What truth is she talking about? The truth that Jayden doesn't even know?

"Yes honey," says Grace as she looked at me with a mocking smile.

"What is that?" asks Jayden.

"You know what, I guess Jayden doesn't want to tell the truth yet but for your own peace of mind, I'll be the one to tell you. Honey, will you allow me?" she asked as she looked up at Jayden. Once Jayden nodded, she faced me.

"The reason why Jayden's attitude suddenly change is because of the bet he had with Trent," she said.

I can't say that I'm not surprised. What does she mean? "Is it true?" I asked Jayden.

I can say that Jayden is also surprised by what Grace said. Does that mean, she's only making things up just for me to hate Jayden? That gives me hope.

But that hope immediately disappeared once Jayden smiled at me. "What does that smile means? Is it true Jayden!" I asked.

"What if it's true? Would you do anything about it?" he asked raising an eyebrow. That made me lose it. Tears started to roll down my cheeks. How dare he bet for my love for him?

"So it's true? How dare you!" I said as I pointed at him. Grace tried to push me but I just stayed strong on my spot. I push her away too and stand face to face with Jayden.

"Well, everything about you is just a bet. And yeah, Trent, who you dated last night is a part of it. That means, we are just playing as cousins," he replied. That made me slap him.

"How can you bet for my heart? For my love? And how can I make you believe that I didn't have a date with Trent!"

"Those evidences that Grace have is enough to prove that you are a low class woman. And yeah, you are just a trophy for us can't you realize it?" he said as he smirks at me.

"But my love for you is not a joke Jayden! I love you!"

"You love me or Trent? Come on Alexa, stop acting! You are just like those girls who wants power and money! I don't even believe it now if you tell me that you're still a virgin! Who knows, you might be sleeping with lots of men -"

I didn't let him finish as I slap him hard. That's too much. I'll let the date and bet go but he is too much. I'm not the cleanest woman alive but I swear, I never had sex with any man yet. I'm preserving myself for the man I'm going to marry.

"You know what, believe in whatever that woman is telling you. I don't care because I know the truth."

"So you admit it! You did date Trent."

"What if I did? What will you do with it?" I asked. I saw him clenched his fist. That's it. I'll feed him with the thing he wants to know.

"I see. You're such an innocent whore. Are your wealth not enough?" he commented.

"Just like Grace, a self-proclaimed whore of yours," I replied making him glare at me.

"Don't involve her here," he said.

I nodded as tears keeps rolling down my cheeks. I know, I might do a thing that will hurt me today but it's the only thing I can do for now. If he really believes in Grace more than me, then, I can't do anything.

"You know what, this stupidity of mine is enough," I said. I saw his adams apple goes up and down. "I give you all my attention but what did you do? You ignored it and even bet for it. I'm done. I'm done doing everything for you."

"And?" he sarcastically asked.

"And I know you want me out now. I'll be sending my resignation letter tomorrow. Don't expect me to come," I said. Tears didn't stop to flow as I said those words. It hurts the hell out of me but what should I do? I need to stay strong in front of him and his woman.

When I didn't receive anything from him, I harshly wiped my tears and faced Grace. "You won," I said to which she raised an eyebrow.

I looked back at Jayden who has lots of emotion in his eyes that I cannot decipher. "You two deserves each other and I hate to say this but I'm too stupid to believe that you really are falling for me. I hate to tell myself that you played with what I feel for you. I hate you Jayden Paterson!" I said. "I hope you'll be happy for all of this!" I added before turning on my heel and run out of the building.

I passed by some employees staring at me with sympathy but I just ignored them including Jane. I climbed into my car as soon as I reach the parking lot. I drive off the busy street with tears rolling down my cheeks without having any place in mind to go. I just drive and drive. I reach out for my phone that is on my sling back and dialed my sisters number. I was just too thankful that she immediately answered it.

I told her everything and she was furious about how Jayden played with my heart. I was still talking to her when my phone accidentally fell on the car floor. I hear my sister asks what happened and I shouts that my phone fell down. I tried to reach for. I focused on reaching it that I didn't see a truck in front of me. Then everything happens too fast. The only thing I can remember is the fact that my head hits a hard object and my left legs hurts.

---M.F.P---