Family [11]

Regina's POV
as Henry, Emma and I made our way down town, I felt like I was truly part of something, a family. That feeling flooded my body, giving me all of the confidence I needed to, to go and end this once and for all. I seized the moment. I told Emma and Henry what I was doing, and I poofed into my living room.

"Robin!" I yelled as I made my way upstairs. He was in Roland's room with him. "Hey" I said leaning up against the door frame. He just turned and looked at me. "What ? You don't have anything to say to me?" I huffed.

"Let's just get this over with Regina" he said looking down.  There was a short pause.

"So what's it gonna be? Me? Or her?"  Robin said, looking up at me now. I could tell what he wanted me to say, he was truly in love with me. I believed it. But non of that matters now, because I did no longer have any romantic feelings for Robin, what's so ever. That had completely changed. A friend is all I saw, all I could ever see now. No one could ever make me feel the way Emma made me feel. Not Robin, I don't think Daniel even made me feel this way. I would do anything for Emma...

"Short and sweet or long and hard?" I turned my head. I was trying to be tough. It had to be done.

"Just get on with it then" he knew. He shook his head in frustration.

"I am truly and utterly in love with, Emma Swan, I can not help it and I'm so sorry Robin I really am...I do hope there is someway you can forgive me...." There was a long pause "I'll give you and Roland the night but you need to be gone by morning" I turned to walk out the door. And he stopped me.

"No matter who you 'love' Regina, you will always be my one and only true love, just don't forget that" he got up out of the chair and gave me a hug. I talked to him for alittle bit longer, about what time I'd be home, and that I was truly sorry but there's wasn't anything I could do to change my feelings for her.

When I started back towards Mary Margaret's, it all sort of hit me, I started to cry. I was tired of having to be the bad guy...I was always the bad guy. But things are about to change, with Emma I feel completely at ease. I don't feel evil, or angry or like a villain. It's weird to say, but her and her charming family have really helped me through so much. I felt a small smile make its way through the tears. I made my way up the stairs to apartment 3, and called David.

"Hey I'm so sorry to wake you, but can you please unlock the door?" He wasn't mad I called, just half awake. Once I got in I made my way up to Emma's room. She was asleep. She opened her eyes once I sat down. I was so tired. I just wanted to lay down on her and sleep. She sat right up and picked me up into her arms, she didn't struggle or even think twice, and neither did I, I passed out in her arms.

The next morning I woke up to Emma's big green eyes staring down at me. She grinned at me and kissed me on the forehead.

"Good morning beautiful" she said, I sat up and yawned. I turned around quickly, looked at her and smiled.

"What?" She said. I just jumped up on the bed and onto her.

"Hii" I said now looking up at her from the bed.

"Oh yeah?" She jumped on top of me, and tickled me . We giggled and laid together now looking into each others eyes. I started to cry.

"Wow" she sat up and shook her head "what's wrong?" I smiled and shook my head.

"Nothing, I just, I've never been this happy. Ever." I wiped the tears away.

She ran her hands through my hair, "and I will keep making you happy, as long as you do one thing for me" she smiled and I smiled back. "Just stay, and don't ever leave" she said crawling up to me kissing me.

"Don't worry, you'll never get rid of me" I said as we heard Henry waking up down stairs. "Hey bud!" Emma yelled down the stairs at him. He ran up to Emma's room with sleep still in his eyes. He jumped up in the bed and on top of us, we all laughed in a big family dog pile.

"Breakfast?" He rolled over on top of us and said.

"Yes sir" Emma ran her hands through his hair playfully. We all got dressed and headed out towards granny's. After breakfast we decided to finally go home.

As we walked up to the house hand in hand I knew, everything was about to change.

A/N
Hey guys! Sorry this took so long but I've been working a lot lately. Wrote most of this chapter on break lol. So sorry if it's kinda messy!! But I hope the people that are keeping up with the book really enjoy it!!! Thanks too everyone!!!