Anythimg for my family [1]

Emma's POV
"I will protect my family...even if I have to kill you to do it" I lunge Excalibur towards Hook only thinking of my family and the their fate if I do not stop him. I think that's the moment I decided I wasn't in love anymore....

Later on that night my family, Hook as well as all the previous dark ones stood by the water awaiting to see who would be the victor of the night.  Regina approached Hook

"Is this really the man you want to be?" She asked him, they had previously had an encounter regarding 'the man he wanted to be' in the past. That encounter tugging at his heart strings now, he thought about all the love he actually had for Emma. As he was stuck in his thoughts Nimue interrupted.

"It's time" the anger in me rising as I feel my family about to get ripped from me.

"No...you are not taking the people I love" i lunge myself at hook again only being met by Nimue's magic wrapping its self around my neck

"I may not be able to kill you but I can stop you from interfering" Nimue bellowed as she held her gaze at me. I looked to Hook. As he stood there just watching me get strangled I knew for sure then,
that I wasn't concerned weather he came out of this dead or alive.

That's enough" he said looking to Nimue.

"What do you think your doing?" Nimue asked

"Being the man I always wanted to be" Hook preached, about a minute to late. He held up Excalibur, siphoning the darkness from all around them. With the sword at its peak vibrating with dark energy pulsing through it Hook looked to me, knowing I knew exactly what had to be done.

I grabbed the blade from his hands, pulling him in. His forehead against mine as I whispered

"No one messes with my family" I slid the blade in knowing it would be his last breath I spoke again "not even you" his body fell limp and I knew he was gone. A single tear fell down my cheek, I was stuck looking at his dead body for what felt like eternity.

"Emma" I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Regina and my mother. I looked up to Regina and broke down completely. She knelt down and wrapped her arms around me as my mom rubbed my back.

"You know as well as I do Emma...good always wins" Regina whispers.

"Right" Snow seconded.

A/N:
I hope you guys enjoy it so far!!! I'm really just testing the waters, so don't be afraid to leave comments!!XD