"Just leave it and let's go. Do it tomorrow," I replied making her look at me intently. Why does she do that?

"Really? Is that you Mr. Paterson?" she teasingly asked making me nod. Alexa just did something on her laptop before closing it. I watch her as she fix her things and the table. When she's done, she reaches out for her sling bag and stands up her chair.

"Are you living the laptop?" I asked.

"I always do," she replied.

"How about the file?"

"USB," she simply replied to which I nodded.

"Let's go then," I said. I let her walk in front of me. When we finally reach the parking lot, Alexa faced me.

"See you tomorrow sir," she said.

"Hmm, just text me if you'll coming late," I replied that made her smile.

"I will not be late for tomorrow."

I nodded. Her car is just parked beside mine. I watch as she slides in her car. Once she started the engine, I climbed into my car and followed her.

I dig for my phone and called Trent. Trent immediately answered my call. "Sup dude? Still mad at me?" he asked mockingly.

"Meet me in my house," I replied.

"Nah, I'm afraid!"

"Nah, just want to talk to you."

"I'll be there. Have some beer in your place?" he asked from the other line.

"I have my own mini bar," I sarcastically replied.

"Ah, yeah. Almost forgot that I'm talking to Jayden Paterson," he replied making me smirk. I immediately ended the call as soon as Trent agreed to come in my house.

It took me half an hour before finally parking my car in front of my house and I can say that I'm surprised seeing Trent's car. That damn man is already here. Once I entered inside, one of my maids told me that Trent is already in the mini bar. I went upstairs and change my suits. When I'm done, I went to where Trent is.

"What took you so long?" he asked as he smirks at me.

"Traffic. Where were you when I called you?" I asked as I sits down at the chair across him.

"On my way to Alexa's house," he replied. My head heats up as soon as those words came out his mouth.

"Are you courting her?" I asked to which he smirks.

"Is it fine with you?" he asked.

I raised an eyebrow. Is he really courting her? Then it hits me. Is Alexa the one he's talking about the last time I talked to him? "Hey, is it her that you're talking about?"

Trent just gave me a smirk. I walk towards where the beers are and get two bottles. I give the other one to Trent. "Why her?" I asked.

"She's sweet and jolly. She's the woman that everybody dreams to have," he replied as he opened the bottle of beer before handing to me the opener.

I smirk. How could he just say that? "Don't you know the fact that she's into me? He even volunteered to be my secretary," I confidently replied making him shake his head.

"Nah, come on dude. You don't know everything," he replied.

My smirk suddenly fades. What does he mean by that? Do I need to know something? "What does that mean?"

"Did you ask her about how she really feel for you? Come on Jayden, she's been doing stupid things for you but you're just ignoring her. Do you really think that she'll feel the same thing for you after you ignore her?" Trent said.

I looked at him. His eyes are filled with pure seriousness. I know it when Trent is serious. Is that the reason why Alexa suddenly stopped doing things for me. She stopped bringing flowers to my office. She stopped cooking for me and now she seems to be forced from doing whenever I asked her to do something.

"Nah, she's still into me and I guess you wouldn't have a chance."

Trent smirks. "Dude, are you trying to make me stop from courting her? Why would you do that? You told me that you're annoyed everytime she does something for you."

"And you really took that chance huh?" I sarcastically replied making him shake his head.

"I didn't take advantage of that fact," he replied. "Wait, are you into her?" he asked.

"Nah no. I'm just saving you from -"

"Nope, you're into her. Why would you suddenly stop me from courting her?" says Trent cutting me.

"I already told you the reason why."

"But you're not sure of what she really feels for you."

We both keeps silent. The room was suddenly filled with coldness. Is this the beginning of our feud? "You know what dude, I don't want a woman to be the reason why we will argue," says Trent making me nod.

"That's what I'm thinking," I simply replied as I drink from my bottle of beer.

"Two months," he said that made me look at him.

"What do you mean?"

"I'll give you two months to make sure that she's still into you. Two months to have her but if you failed, I'll court her."

"Nah, are we going to bet?"

"Nah, no. Let's just say -"

"Fine, it's a deal. Within two months, I'll make sure that she'll tell me how she really feels for me. If I succeed, make sure to make a distance from her and when I failed, I will let you have her," I replied without thinking twice.

"That's a deal!" says Trent as he raised his bottle for a toast.

When I raised my bottle, someone appeared from the door. It was Grace. "Grace," I said.

She just smiled. "What are you guys celebrating. Sorry for coming in uninvited," she said.

"Didn't I tell you to not come in here?" I bluntly replied.
Grace just raised her hands in the air.

"Oh, but I'm already here. So, yeah," she seductively said.

Trent just nodded to me. I didn't do anything when Grace joined us. I'll surely talk to her later. I'll tell her not to come again and I'll put her on her place. She's not welcome in my house anymore. That's when I realized that Grace is not good for me. Not at all.

---M.F.P---