"Later ma'am. We will have our launch later," one replied.

"It's really fine to me if you join us. It's quite awkward. Knowing that someone is watching us is kind of awkward, yeah, I don't know," I said. I really don't feel comfortable when someone is watching me eating especially when I know that I'm in a certain house. Maids maybe there as our servants but still, they're also humans. They should also be eating the time they're done with everything they need to do. And that's what I actually do. I don't even allow them to serve our food. I'm always the one doing it because I love serving my parents and my sister.

"I guess she's right," says Jayden. That's when I looked at him. Why is he soft?

"Sir, we are not use to -"

"If you don't want to eat with us, you can get some food and just eat to where you are all comfortable. We can handle this," he replied. A part of me is happy because of the way he is treating his maids today. The maid nodded and moves to do what Jayden said.

"Do you have anything to do later?" Jayden suddenly asks when the maids our out of sight.

"That depends on you," I replied after I swallowed the food I was chewing.

"Ah, great! What if you join me to the mall?"

I raised an eyebrow. "Huh?"

"Mall. Help me shop new suit," he replied as he digs in his food.

"I know bu- but why do you need to -"

"I want you to choose a suit for me," he replied staring at me intently.

"Why don't you ask one of your woman?" I said without even thinking. Well, that's the only thing I have in mind.

"I don't shop with any woman or my woman," he replied. I can sense bitterness in his tone. Why would he be bitter?

"Well, i- if you don't assign a task to me then I guess, I'll go with you. But make sure that it will be added to my time. That's a part of my job, yes?" I said as I smiled. I couldn't stop myself from smiling. This has been my dream since day one that I worked for him. A part of me is excited and the other is telling me that this is just part of my job as his secretary.

"Great!" he replied.

We eat our food silently. Jayden just ask me some questions which I answered wholeheartedly. Well, our whole conversation is about our work.

Once we are done, I fixed the table. I didn't bother his maids. I even wash the dishes. Jayden even tried to stop me but I'm too hard to stop.

"You can just ask them to do the task," he said when we are already in the living room.

"Nah, that's fine. Just a simple task," I replied.

We stayed there for almost ten minutes before Jayden told me to prepare my things because we are going to the mall. It took us just twenty minutes to reach the mall.

"Men's section?" I asked making him smirk.

"Yeah, I'm straight," he replied sarcastically making me roll my eyes before following him at the men's wear.

We are already just meters away from the entrance when my phone suddenly rings. I stopped and digs on my phone on my sling bag.

A small smile formed on my lips as soon as I read the name that pops up the screen. It's Trent. He's been sending me messages this past days. Messages that is purely about my work. "Hey! What is up!" I said.

"Hey, where are you?" he asked.

"At the mall with -" I said as I stared at Jayden who is now staring at me. "S-sir Jayden," I continued.

Trent laughed. "Give him the phone," he said.

"W-what? W-why would I give him my phone?" I curiously asked.

"Just give it to him,"

"No, I won't -"

I was not able to finish what I'm about to say when Jayden suddenly snatched my phone away from me. "Hey, give that to me!" I said. I tried to take it from him but he just glared at me making me stop. I don't want to piss him now.

"Why do you want to talk to me?" he asked. I watch as his expression suddenly changes. He is now looking at me like he just saw a hateful thing.

"Don't call her again. We are busy," he replied to whatever Trent is saying on the other line. He ended the call and returned the phone to me.

"Don't answer his calls," he coldly said before he turned on his heel and walked inside the men's wear section. I can sense both bitterness, and anger in his voice. Why would he be angry? And why did his mood change?

---M.F.P---