Info

Hi! My name is Robin (or author, whatever you wanna use), I use she/they pronouns.

Welcome to an idea that was a joke, but I can't tell if it is anymore.

This will be the blueycapsules comic, having the same storyline, but with added and changed stuff. So, to avoid spoilers and all that great shit, I suggest reading that first. If not for me, then for yourself. I promise it's worth it. It will also make all the spelling "mistakes" (Dave's accent) not make me seem stupid. 

IGNORE THE TIMELINE OF EVENTS. IT MAKES THE BOOK STUPID. I'M ONLY REALIZING THIS NOW LMAO

I haven't written a full book in two years. My Marvel phase was a fuckin trip, man. I didn't even complete it. Yikes. I'm not completely sure I'll even publish this sack of shit, so if you're seeing this, you got lucky. Or I did. I'll probably write like two chapters, then publish it (if I choose to). After that, it'll be slow updates. And I mean slooooooooooow. I've gone 3 months without updating because I "remembered" updating every week (I didn't).

I'm definitely not good at writing, and you'll pick up on that. I'm so sorry if there's like issues, spelling mistakes, missing words,  or grammar mistakes. If you feel like it, you could politely call it out.

Anyway, this book is just here for fun.

Please don't be weird. The blueycapsules team has said they aren't comfortable with people sexualizing their characters, so please respect that. Just say like he's cute or something. At least I think he's cute lol

None of the art, storyline (besides the random shit), or characters belong to me. Just have to make that VERY clear. I know nobody thought this, but you know, legal reasons. I'm nowhere near as talented.

The reader (you, (Y/N)) will be over twenty-one in this fanfic. You aren't underage because that's disgusting. You can choose how old you are, as long as it's over twenty-one. And not too old, like sixty or something lol

(Y/N) will use they/them pronouns, because I personally think they're more inclusive of more people.

(Y/N) = Your Name

(L/N) = Last Name

There will be more of these guides things, just I can't think of any at the moment.

Please be nice to me. I'm a person, I make mistakes. Nobody's perfect, so you shouldn't make anyone out to be (especially yourself). Be kind to people in the comments too, please. I know telling people doesn't help most of the time (I went to public school lol), but just keep it in mind.

Hope you enjoy this sack of shit. Have a good day/night/morning/afternoon!