Chapter 26: I Lied

Chapter 26:

Draken took the gun and rope away, he said he took care of it. I don't know what that meant but since he was a former delinquent he must have found a way to dispose of it. 

I was fine at first because I did find comfort aside from the gun, his 'i love you' never left my mind until today but it's been a few weeks since then. 

But still, I was extremely happy like I haven't been this happy in a really long time and I'm thankful to have found my happiness in Draken. Maybe things are finally looking up for me, for us.

I also managed to pass the teaching demonstration and I am now finally graduating from college. 

Aside from that, I was also recommended to teach at a private high school in the 3rd district, I was set for an interview next week. I was one of the few chosen students that were recommended by our dean to teach right after graduation and I was ecstatic. I didn't expect that they would like my demonstration, I guess all my hard work paid off somehow.

The graduation is tomorrow and I'm out right now with Mitsuya, trying to find a nice dress to wear for the ceremony.

"What do you have in mind, anyway?" Mitsuya asked as he was browsing through the racks for a simple yet elegant dress for me to try on,

"Is black not advisable?" I asked as I was also rummaging through the racks, "I was thinking of a black dress with black lace or something,"

"You're going to your college graduation, not a funeral," He joked, "How about this," He said as he showed me this white dress with lace puff sleeves. Like those fairy dresses, a little too girly if you ask me.

"It's kind of short, but cute, I'd wear it to a date," I told him, "How about instead of a dress, a corporate attire?" I said as I pulled out a pencil skirt and blazer set from the rack,

"Not a bad idea, you can use it once you start teaching too," He said, "Go try it on,"

...

We both agree to settle with the pencil skirt and blazer, I don't know why we put so much thought into it since my outfit would be under a huge black toga, no one would see what I would be wearing.

"So I'll see you tomorrow," Mitsuya said as he dropped me off at my place after we spent the day shopping.

Mitsuya's graduation is next week, a week from mine, and if you're wondering about his fashion show competition, Mitsuya lost.

I was his model when he was making the dress but I wasn't the one who walked down the runway, it was one of the aspiring models who enrolled in their university. Apparently, she tripped over the gown's petticoat and that was a red flag to the judges, they said that the dress isn't practical if people would trip on it or something like that.

But the dress was indeed breathtaking, Mitsuya even used real flowers on the gown and spent the whole day before the contest dyeing the flowers blue and pinning it on. I was upset about the judges' decision since I knew how much time and effort Mitsuya put into the gown plus it was way better than the gown that won but he said he was fine with it, he wasn't really aiming to win.

 I was upset about the judges' decision since I knew how much time and effort Mitsuya put into the gown plus it was way better than the gown that won but he said he was fine with it, he wasn't really aiming to win