Chapter 25: The Box

Chapter 25:

I really want to talk to Mitsuya but my cowardly ass is making it impossible to do so. I've always hated confrontation ever since I was young, yes I was weak in all aspects. I really want to apologize and talk to him about what happened but I couldn't bring myself to face him.

He hasn't tried contacting me either,

He must really be mad at me,

"Should I go to his university tomorrow?" I needed to do something about this, 

I was walking home from the university and once I got home, I noticed a familiar bike parked in front of the building.

It's Mitsuya's Impulse!?

I quickly ran up to my room and there he was, cleaning my room.

"What are you doing here?" I was surprised to see him in my apartment,

"I wanted to talk to you but I didn't think visiting you at the university was something you're comfortable with," Mitsuya said as he was mopping the floor, "You've been neglecting house chores, it's a mess here,"

"I've been busy with the demo coming up," I said, completely embarrassed that he had to see my room like this, "How did you get in my room?"

"Draken let me in," He stated, and as if on cue Draken came out of the bathroom, 

HOW LONG HAVE THEY BEEN HERE ALONE TOGETHER?! What if Mitsuya told Draken about what happened between us? I didn't inform him I lied to Draken about it, I'm fucking screwed!

"What?" Draken asked, quite confused as to why we were looking at him, "Mitsuya was here before me, it was rude not to let him in," He seems calm, maybe they haven't talked about it.

"Why are you here too?" I questioned him, "I thought you were busy with the shop because Inupi is sick?"

"Business was slow today so I closed the shop early, I wanted to take you out for dinner," Draken explained as he sat down on the chair next to my desk, "Mitsuya said he needed to talk to you about the fashion show,"

Mitsuya hasn't told Draken about what happened? I was so relieved.

"Yeah, so I know you're kind of busy with your demo coming up, but I need your help with the dress I was making," He said, 

"Oh, yeah, sure," I was a little confused but I just played along. Just as Mitsuya and I were in the middle of our conversation, Draken's phone started ringing.

"It's Inupi, I need to take this," Draken informed us as he answered his phone,

"I want to talk to you about the other day," I whispered at Mitsuya and he nodded, 

"Hey, Draken, can I borrow Haru for 15 minutes? I need to pick out a fabric that goes with her skin tone," Mitsuya told Draken who was busy at the moment with his phone call, "We'll just be down the street, near the car wash,"

"Sure, I'll wait here," Draken told us and went back to talk to Inupi on his phone.

Mitsuya and I then headed outside the apartment, we didn't get that far, just enough for Draken not to hear us talk.

"Taka--," I was about to speak when he interrupted me,

"You haven't told Draken?" He asked, 

"I told him I kissed someone, but I didn't tell him it was you," I told him, "I didn't want to ruin your friendship, I'm sorry, it's my fault,"

"Hey, don't apologize," He said with a light chuckle, "I understand how you feel, it must be hard dealing with what you're going through,"

"Maybe it was my fault for wanting intimacy with him, knowing he still isn't over Emma," I told him,