in love - gojo s.

——————————————————————

in which, drunk words are sober thoughts.

fluff/angst/ smut

warnings : mentions of alcohol, fingering, praise, begging
——————————————————————

"I DON'T THINK HE REMEMBERS IT." you sigh, setting down your cup of tea. you sat in front of nanami, who as well was slowly sipping on his tea.

"well, that's a shame." he sighed, fixing his glasses before setting his cup down. "do you think he actually means it?"

"i don't know, he was drunk out of his mind." you huff, shrugging with closed eyes. silence encased the two of you for a few seconds while nanami thought.

"do you hope he meant it?" he asked quietly, watching as you sighed to yourself and crossed your arms.

"nah-" you started, before getting cut off by the blonde himself.

"i don't tolerate lies, y/n." he mumbled. "do you ever wonder why i've never made a move?" he asked softly, reaching over to hold your hand.

hell was he talkin' about?

"what?" you asked, beyond shocked.

"it's just a silly little crush, that's why. plus, you're in love with gojo; just as he's in love with you." he sighed, standing from his chair. why did he always just leave in these times?!

"what? the hell are you talking about nan's!" you scoff, grabbing the males wrist before he could walk off from you. he sighed deeply, looking at you before taking off his glasses.

"we would never work out. i'm always too busy with work. besides, you don't like me, the way you like him." nanami stated, rubbing his eyes from the deprivation of sleep he'd been having.

"him? as in satoru?!" you stated, gaging at the thought of it. nanami called out your name a few times, trying to stop you from dramatically gagging over his observation before just grabbing your chin; forcing you to look up at him.

"listen." he stated, quieting you quickly. "what you have for me, is just a silly little crush. what i have for you, is just a silly little crush. what you have for gojo is the same as what he has for you. love."

you went to rebuttal again before he rolled his eyes. he put his hand over your mouth so you wouldn't talk again- annoying him.

"drunk words, are sober thoughts." he sighed, taking his hand off your mouth and giving you a short kiss. "good luck, n/n."

he mumbled before walking off. great, gotta talk to gojo now.

you ended up at gojo's house around 8:30, mostly because you were procrastinating your way to even show up. you knocked with a sigh, waiting for the male to open the door- which, eventually, he did.

"ah, n/n!" he beamed, he was wearing his glasses instead of the annoying blindfold.

"why are you calling me that stupid shit?" you huffed, letting yourself in by pushing him back and taking off your shoes. "anyway i wanted to talk to you about the other night." you shrugged, hearing gojo hum and close the door behind you.

"you mean when you finally called me satoru again?" he mumbled. you'd used to always call him by his first name; angry, happy, excited- it was just a you thing. then you both got into that argument, and it brought you back to just calling him gojo.