a little fun - mikey & draken

——————————————————————

in which, three besties just have a little fun

smut
request, time leap (27) :D

warnings : gunplay, knifeplay, degradation, praise, threesome, exhibition, humiliation, oral (giving), anal, dumbification, overstimulation (squirting)
——————————————————————

Y/N GAGGED WHEN HER HEAD WAS PUSHED down the base of mikey's dick. the tip hit the back of her throat, causing a noise of rejection to come from the female as well as new, fresh, tears to trail down her (skin tone) skin.

her jaw tightened and hurt while she moaned around the male; her arm reaching around behind her to touch draken's abdomen while he slammed into her.

a cocky smirk went over the black haired males face; his arm grabbing hers to bring her closer while he continued to listen to her continuous gagging and crying.

the cold pocket knife he held in his left hand ran down her spine, pressing deeper each time it moved. he drew a little blood before letting her arm go to bend down and lick it up before giving her back a gingerly kiss.

mikey finally let his hold go on her head, tilting it upwards so their eyes met. he gave her a kind smile before kissing her cheek. she whimpered lowly before letting out a shake and broken moan as she once again came undone.

"so pretty." mikey mumbled to her, watching draken pull out since he knew mikey wanted his share as well. "you can be a good slut & take two, right?" he teased, watching her absentmindedly nod.

mikey flashed a boyish smile before moving to lay down and pulling her on top. y/n sank down almost immediately, moaning at the feeling of mikey's girth massage her walls.

draken hummed, pushing the small of her back gently before slowly pushing into her once more.

the two started simultaneously moving; the male behind her grabbing her by her neck and pulling her back to meet his chest.

the knife in his hand met with her warm skin, barely touching it to toy with her masochistic mindset.

"you're such a whore," he hummed, smiling at the broken moans and sobs that escaped her mouth.

draken's breathing increased in her ear; the knife digging in her skin more and more slowly.

mikey, however, hummed at the sight of his bestfriend's. he grabbed the gun beside him, slowly trailing it up the girls body while still thrusting upwards into her.

she shivered at the cold barrel repeatedly tapping her lips gently. she stared down into the mischievous glint in mikey's dark eyes.

slowly opening her mouth to allow the gun inside, he sent her a small praise.

"good girl," he hummed, listening to the sound of footsteps approaching the door faster with every passing second. "sounds like we have visitors.. gonna put on a show for them, pretty?"

y/n moaned in agreement, though it was muffled slightly by the gun in her mouth. a knock emitted from the other side of the door, the voices of chifuyu and takemichi arguing over who ate the last bit of ramen followed.

"come in." mikey hummed, smiling up at the desperate look in the girls eyes. the knife to her throat pushed further as blood started to draw; the red tint coloring the knife.

takemichi and chifuyu shut up with their arguing, finally looking over into the room before their eyes went wide and mouth agape.

mikey held eye contact with the girl who was suffering terribly; already feeling the effects of second hand embarrassment and the never ending teasing she'd hear from the two trouble makers.

but a sense of her did enjoy it, she liked being used and humiliated in a way. and mikey knew this. he could tell by the way her body reacted while their two others friends watched as if it was a sex scene straight from a porno.

mikey, however, felt a sense of joy. in his sadistic mind, he got off to the fact she was publicly humiliated and couldve do anything but agree to let them in anyway. again, there was a fully loaded gun in her mouth.

"ah; takemichy, chifuyu, i'll be a little late to lunch..." mikey hummed, a chuckle coming from the back of his throat as he watched the girl cry.

takemichi and chifuyu slowly nodded, closing the door while processing what just happened. once their footsteps seemed to bare off, mikey and draken burst into laughter.

the black haired male stilled inside the girl, throwing his head onto her shoulder before letting out a low moan and finishing inside her.

the feeling of his dick continuously twitching sent her off edge, crying as she came undone once more before he pulled out.

he set the knife down, kissing her shoulder and neck; anything he could really while whispering sweet nothings into her ear. one of his hands held onto her waist while the other one slithered around to rub her clit in slow motions; going from slow to fast to tease her more.

mikey could feel his high approaching, his eyes rolling back while his finger clutched the trigger harder. his pace faltered; hips stuttering before stopping and coming undone all the while pulling the trigger; the small click noise ringing in y/n's ear before she let out a silent thank you to whatever god that mikey left his gun on safety.

"fuck," he sighed, still pumping in and out slowly to push all of his kids inside her while draken's fingers sped up on her clit. mikey took the gun out her mouth, feeling her squeeze around him before a peeing sensation filled throughout her body.

a loud, cracked moan left her mouth as her eyes shut closed, body giving out completely on draken while she saw stars. she mumbled incoherent sentences, still crying while mikey shushed her slowly.

"aw, fucked the poor baby dumb." draken teased, laughing at her state along with his best friend.

"i suck at aftercare." mikey stated, looking over at draken while he sat up, his finger trailing against the newest cut on her neck while she breathed heavily.

"it's okay-" draken started before being abruptly cut off by the door opening once more.

"what the hell is taking you so long, y/n?!" hina huffed, eyes widening at the scene in front of her.

miley and draken's lips pursed together before they looked at each other and back at hina. they stumbled over some words to explain before hina held up a hand.

"what am i looking at?" she asked, sighing; already regretting coming to get her bestfriend who seemed to be passed out.

"three besties having a little fun?" mikey more so asked than told, shrugging at his own answer while draken face palmed.