Chapter 13 - Question

Start from the beginning

She sighs at the question and began thinking about her first encounter with Yun, knowing she is a Faunus.

{Flashback}

Yun: But I must ask, why are you running from your reality Blake?

Blake: Huh?

Turning around Yun snaps his fingers and Blake's bow started dusting away on top of her head. Then it revealed her two cat eats.

Yun: I must say, you definitely fooled me with that bow. Anyways, why are you running away? I do understand that you have a fear of being seen as you are not. Is it because you don't have someone to cling on to make the first step?

Blake: ...Yeah

She said looking down.

Yun: Well, let me be the first one for you to cling on. Acceptance to oneself is a major step in this process of course.

Blake: Would you really help me?

Yun: Of course! am your friend and senior after all. So I must do my absolute best help the person in need.

{Present}

Blake: Well, there is a senior of mine who figured it out...

Sun: Then what ha-

???: Hey, hey! What are ya doing here Sun?

They both turn to see that it was Melaina. Blake was surprised because she knows that Melaina was supposed to be on watch by team TYPH.

Melaina: I see you've been picking up some ladies~ I wonder how Jesse will react when she sees this.

She said turning her phone around for them to see a picture of them talking to each other.

Sun: Melaina! This isn't what it looks like!

Melaina: Uh huh~ is this true Blake~

Blake: This isn't a date Mel.

Melaina: Well, you two are fucking boring. Anyways, what are you guys talking about?

Blake: Scratch that what are YOU doing here?

Melaina: I got permission ya know and plus I'm already being followed by one of the members of my team.

Blake: Who exactly?

Melaina: Not telling.

{Change scene}

Meanwhile somewhere in the city of Vale, RWY And TPH are seen walking through it streets looking for Blake. Ruby managed to easily convinced the team to join their search for Blake.

Ruby: Blake!

Yang: Blake!

Ruby: Blake, where are you?!