Unleashed (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

"I will not," Lydia retorts,"And by the way, you can't discern a pattern from a single data point. So stop trying."

"I'm not gonna wait for someone else to die in order to find a pattern," Hope says.

"Have you considered the fact that it's not your job? They died a human way, strangled, not slashed to bits. So leave it to someone who is human."

"You mean someone like Stiles's Dad?"

"No, I mean Stiles's Dad," Lydia says, grabbing her bag,"The Sheriff," She adds before leaving.

With Isaac standing watch, Allison kneels by Aiden's motorcycle. She twists a small, copper wire between her fingers and gets to work pulling out the bike's fuse.

"You guys almost done?" Stiles asks, ripping the handlebars off of Ethan's, then breaking the chain, and with a massive yank he pulls the back tire off.

"Not everything can be done with brute strength," Allison replies.

"How long is this going to--" Isaac starts.

Allison pushes the start button and the bike roars to life. Impressed, Isaac gets on, placing his hands around the grips. Beside him, Allison points to the left pedal,"Okay, you kick that down and press the clutch with your left hand to put it in gear," She leans closer, placing her hand over his, and Stiles's brows raise,"This is the front brake and this is the throttle."

She squeezes his hand to demonstrate. The engine revs. With their faces mere inches apart, she points to the right pedal,"And that's the back brake. For stopping. So try not to crash."

"Yeah, been there done that," Isaac says.

Allison raises her phone, and Stiles gets behind the bike, holding up two peace signs with his fingers, and she takes the picture and clicks send.

Change Of View

Hurrying in behind the other students, Scott raises his cell phone to see the picture of Isaac on the bike. Ms. Blake follows, the last to enter,"Okay everyone, I know this is the last class of the day. To be honest I want to get out of here too and... and I think I forgot my point. Just--you know--take your seats."

Scott grabs a desk next to Ethan. He gives him and his brother, Aiden, a polite nod as he reaches into his backpack to take out a book. He reaches in again for his notepad. Then pulls out a large steel front sprocket. He sets it down with a clunk.

Ethan sits up, alarmed. Scott pulls out another gleaming metallic piece, torn wires attached to it. Everything in his bag was ripped off of the bike thanks to Stiles.

"This looks kind of important," Scott says, setting it down, pulling out another part,"No idea what this is."

From his own desk, Aiden looks up, enhanced hearing catching the unmistakable sound of a motorcycle engine.

"Aiden, wait--don't!" Ethan tries.

But he's already on his feet and gunning for the door as a surprised Ms. Blake turns from the board.

Engine roaring, Isaac tears down the corridor on the motorcycle. He soars past the locker room, heading right for Aiden who comes hurtling down the stairs. Isaac hits the brakes, skidding towards him.

Aiden grabs the handlebars, stopping the bike short. The tires screech and spin, kicking up smoke,"Get off my bike!" He snarls.

Pulling off the helmet, Isaac smiles,"No problem."

Feet jumping up onto the seat, Isaac flips off the bike and right over Aiden's head. He lands just as the hall fills with teachers and students.

Blake pushes through the crowd in time to see Aiden turning off the bike, engine sputtering to silence,"You've got to be kidding me. You know this is going to result in a suspension?"