Chapter 8

My aunt walks downstairs.

"Hey," I say looking up from my phone.

"Hey, so what did you guys do last night," she asks.

"Just watched some movies."

"Yeah just watched some movies, that's why there's a hickey on your neck."

"Oh my gosh really," I say and hold my neck.

"Yep," she says laughing.

"Okay we kissed."

"I can tell," she says walking upstairs "I'm going to sleep I have to work again and you have school."

"Ugh fine," I say and fall onto the couch.

I get up and realize I have to get the project from the house, great.

I walk upstairs and see Tay is awake, "hey I need to go grab my project from the house."

"Okay take my car."

"Seriously!"

"Yea you have you about to have your permit go."

"Okay," I say and run downstairs and grab her keys.

I pull up to the house and park on the street. I grab the key to unlock the door. I run upstairs to my room I grab the project and some other things and place them in a bag and I hear the door open.

"Haha oh stop," someone says. I walk downstairs to a man kissing my moms neck.

"Huh divorce isn't even filed but you have another man," I say walking downstairs.

"Honey," she says.

"No don't talk to me you disgust me, your so pathetic."

"That was rude you shouldn't talk to your mom like that," the guy says.

"It's a shame that I just met you and you make me want to slap you," I say walking out.

"Stupid little bitch," he says under his breathe.

"Oh stop Pete," she says.

I jump in her car and drive back to Tay's house crying. I pull up in the driveway and pull out my phone. I call Hayes.

{Phone Convo}
Me- "H-Hey," I say sobbing.

Hayes- "Are you okay."

Me- "N-No s-she... and."

Hayes- "Where are you."

Me- "Tay's."

Hayes- "I'm on my way."

I go inside and lay her keys on the counter and go up to the guest room and lay down on the bed and put my face in a pillow and cry.

"Kennedy are you okay," Tay asks on the outside of the door.

"Go away," I say.

"Hayes is here," she says. Hayes just walks in and shuts the door.

"Hey shh," he says sitting me on his lap "what happened."

"I was getting our project and she came in with a guy and they kissing so I says she was pathetic and the guy called me a bitch," I say trying to calm down.

"You need to talk to your aunt," Hayes says calmly rubbing my back. I nod and stand up. I walk downstairs where I see Tay sitting in the kitchen.

"Hey," I say sitting at the table across from her.

"Spill," she says.

"Yea I saw that coming.... So I was at the house getting the project and mom came in with a dude, I told her she was pathetic and then the guy said that I shouldn't talk to her like that so I said I wanted to slap him a and he called me a bitch and mom didn't say anything," I say looking down.

"Dear I'm being completely honest, your mom is a bitch and its been like that for a while."

"No kidding."

"Look I can't control your mom but I love her and I know you do but she's making bad decisions your father is the best thing that's happened to her and is a good man she shouldn't be leaving him, now go to your boy toy," she says.

"Thanks and sure," I say grinning.

I run upstairs and walk into my room. I jump on the bed next to Hayes.

"I'm bored entertain me," I say smiling.